This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Metal Slug Mario 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

The question says it all. Explain what makes you a dedicated fan of Scorched 3D. The more pathetic, the better!. I’ll start off with (one of) mine just to give an idea:

I currently have the Scorched 3D website set as my home page. ๐Ÿ˜†

FREAK
    Participant

My room is full of printed screenies and my desktop is 12 pics of scorched screenies.

I play scorched 3d with my dad, my sister and even my girlfriend!

I also have a scorched night every week to play lan with my friends.

Also I have made a mod which got me fired from my job for.

I promised someone i would have the mod done by the following day but I had a report thingy due for tomorrow for work.

I choose to work on my mod and have the report be done in the morning.

Unfortunately i accidentally set my alarm clock an 2 hours behind…

I didn’t get the report done in time…

Deathstryker
    Participant

Uh oh. Looks like Gavin’s game has adverse effects.

I’d have to say though: That’s pretty damn dedicated.

FREAK
    Participant

O you have no idea…

๐Ÿ˜‰

BOY
    Participant

I set my kids on the floor and give them toys so I can play…. they complain.

I pick them up and let them watch me play…. they wiggle and still complain…..

I set them back on the floor and keep playing…..

I got scolded for playing at my old job, I get away with posting here at my current one…. I don’t plan to lose my job though. That takes the cake! I’ve sorta stopped modding at work, since I can never test what I code….

None of my family or close friends play with me, but my wife does often as me “if I’m winning” to which i usually reply…”you bet”

Bottom line: I’m not dedicated enough!

Spectrum
    Participant

I have it on both my desktop to play on at home and my laptop to play when I’m abroad!

I get chewed out for playing to much!

I got two friends to play it

My firends and I sometime have a lan game of it

My nephwes like to watch (and soon to help) me play

I play solo when I’m on road and not near a net conntection(not while i’m drive, while smoeone else drives ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Bottom line I’m more addicted to AE(see sig) than this ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ’ก

Outer
    Participant

Im the only Colombian i know that plays Scorched -Best Colombian player maybe …oh my ego 8)-… not dedicated enough?

I have made an scorched Wallpaper(not cool tough)…i talk about my kills everyday…and the weirdest i have dreamt playing it.

BTW …how many Colombians have played this game anyone?

HWB
    Participant

Last stats series 24d 16h 12m 19s (2,131,939 seconds) played

Enuff said

cbx550f
    Participant

First:
    On the rare occasion that I go and do something like play Literati on yahoo games, people often ask me why everything I say starts with “t”. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Like:
    cbx550f: tgood one!
    OtherPerson: ty
    cbx550f: tGAH! No vowels!
    OtherPerson: Why do you always type a t before you say stuff?
    cbx550f: tI’m a ScorchHead.

Second:
    When I recently got a new laptop, I was installing Linux on it, and I got the base system up (command line only, no apps to speak of). I just told it to install Scorched, and all of the dependancies pretty much install everything else. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Also note that I’ve had it for a few months now, and compile and play scorched on it, but haven’t gotten around to installing an email app yet.

Third:
    I had a vacation week last summer at the end of August. I spent it making ONE map for Scavenger (Alcatraz).

Fourth:
    I’ve had my son ask me, “Dad, wanna have a game of Scorched?”, to which I had to reply, “I can’t right now…. I broke the cvs and I need to fix it before I get caught!” ๐Ÿ˜€

Fifth:

Deathstryker
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

I’ve had my son ask me, “Dad, wanna have a game of Scorched?”, to which I had to reply, “I can’t right now…. I broke the cvs and I need to fix it before I get caught!” ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh god…. I laughed so much reading that. I’m sigging that bad boy.

BOY
    Participant

I asked my wife last week if I were to lose my sight or become an invalid, if she would play for me while I instructed her how to win.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I asked my wife last week if I were to lose my sight or become an invalid, if she would play for me while I instructed her how to win.

What was the reply???

jdog
    Participant

@boy wrote:

LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

FREAK
    Participant

@boy wrote:

^^ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

woow drag ure wife into this. eh i play pretty much cause its free and its EASyy (mostly cause its free ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.