This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

SoupNazi
    Participant

[attachment=0:1dmg3y2g]heil-spellcheck-third-webster_c_968305.jpg[/attachment:1dmg3y2g]

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

Bastardize and realising, I do understand that the British use both the ise and ize but… spell check says realising is spelled wrong 😯

[attachment=0:2hjr0a0g]i support this post.jpg[/attachment:2hjr0a0g]

However I would have put ‘spelt’ rather than ‘spelled’, but that’s just personal preference, spelled still works.

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@direwolf wrote:

Bastardize and realising, I do understand that the British use both the ise and ize but… spell check says realising is spelled wrong 😯

[attachment=0:cefawsat]i support this post.jpg[/attachment:cefawsat]

However I would have put ‘spelt’ rather than ‘spelled’, but that’s just personal preference, spelled still works.

I hate to say this but….. I know too many people in this town who actually TALK like that! and they all drive around with their favorite football teams flags attached to their car, not to mention the team bumper stickers plastered all over also, they look like they are delivering Raiders or 49er Ice cream freakin sandwiches.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.