This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DireWolf 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

My youngest daughter stopped by and I decided to check her oil while she was here, she tells me she just checked it #-o
    She drives a 2003 Cavalier, after adding almost 4 quarts of oil it finally started to register on the dipstick!@!@
    [-X
    Just thought I would share, I am still stunned!
    Cannot wait for her to come back with her mom….. 😈 😈 😈

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

My youngest daughter stopped by and I decided to check her oil while she was here, she tells me she just checked it #-o
    She drives a 2003 Cavalier, after adding almost 4 quarts of oil it finally started to register on the dipstick!@!@
    [-X
    Just thought I would share, I am still stunned!
    Cannot wait for her to come back with her mom….. 😈 😈 😈

Pretty shocking eh!

It’s part of the driving test now, how and where to check oil / tyre pressures, water levels, tyre wear etc…

Chopper
    Participant

tyre? tyre?……wth is that? Next thing you know you’ll be saying “Put your suitcase in the boot.”
    :mrgreen:

DireWolf
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

tyre? tyre?……wth is that? Next thing you know you’ll be saying “Put your suitcase in the boot.”
    :mrgreen:

lol, it was pretty dry up under that there Bonnet! 😯

The headlight fluid was fine though…

I can’t remember though, does the car need to be running or off when you check the tyre’s? :^o

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Generally the motorcar must be cranked to the off posytyon by hand, unless of course your hands are tyred.

Next you pop the hood via the handy lyft, and insert the entyre dipstyck into the shaft.
    The motorcar may shutter slyghtly as you do thys as it fynds it pleasurable.

After you must dump the appropriate amount of lube into the motor, so that the motor may function in entyrety.

Make sure to check the tyers aero pressure as well, it is important in the general mayntenance of your motorcar. Of course you may always tayke the trolley if you’re a lazy pyle.

This is a complete load of cack, strayght and proper.

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Hey, you’re the retards that SAY and even think you’re speaking English, without realising that you’re speaking AMERICAN.

only yanks would bastardize something with the full belief that their way is right.

If you want to speak English, learn it, otherwise just call that crap you speak American so the rest of the world can laugh at your language and continue to not use it.

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Hey, you’re the retards that SAY and even think you’re speaking English, without realising that you’re speaking AMERICAN.

only yanks would bastardize something with the full belief that their way is right.

If you want to speak English, learn it, otherwise just call that crap you speak American so the rest of the world can laugh at your language and continue to not use it.

Dood….. 😆 I dont even speak American right!
    Hell I am not even sure about my family roots past my father, I am called mighty whitey from Hispanics I have worked with, and I am not even white I am PINK!
    I have NO idea what the hell I am, but I am proud to be me!
    I would never judge a person on how they speak or care about anothers grammar, that has nothing to do with the measure of who they are, being well spoken in any language just makes you well spoken in that language, thats it!

DireWolf, that pink guy who speaks crappy American and proud not to give a shit!
    Love ya man 😈

BTW, gave the kid a second lesson in car maintenance, she took it more serious this time.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

A huge amount of information can gained about a person from how they speak, eat, dress etc,,,

Hyde911
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Well Nut, it’s all your fault. You just couldn’t stay on you damn island when you had a chance, could you?
    Nah, you had to have an Empire.

Chopper
    Participant

Bugger off you duffer….did I get that right? :mrgreen:

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@hyde911 wrote:

Well Nut, it’s all your fault. You just couldn’t stay on you damn island when you had a chance, could you?
    Nah, you had to have an Empire.

Was fine while everyone stayed happy. But then they wanted their own lands back so they could **** it all up.

Acid22
    Participant

You can tire of the appalling use of English on here but generally fit a tyre to a wheel. Bunch of oiks.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

[attachment=0:2wpzercx]You Think This is a game.jpg[/attachment:2wpzercx]

DireWolf
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@nomoresteve wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

[attachment=0:255elkn5]grammar nazi cat.jpg[/attachment:255elkn5]

Bastardize and realising, I do understand that the British use both the ise and ize but… spell check says realising is spelled wrong 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.