This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BanKai 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

BanKai
    Participant

Sup guys, Im new here an so far loving the gameplay an the way people are willing to help the newbs out. Thx!!!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Although I just killed you lots of times.

Welcome To Scorched, may all your kills be non nuts.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Howdy.

Max007Argentina
    Participant

Hey Bankai .. welcome !!!!!!!!!! as a gift because it will send a new pair of my MIRVs XD

Rommel
    Participant

Welcome aboard. It was fun playing against you yesterday.

Rommel

BanKai
    Participant

HOOAH!!!!!

BanKai
    Participant

Ok so i have a sig loaded, but its not showing. Is there a dimension limit? if so can i have the dimensions in pixels (ie 600Lx200H) I also cant upload my own avatars. This is the message I get

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
    File : usercp_avatar.php

Any help?

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Again:

The first part of your post, I don’t understand.

@bankai wrote:

Ok so i have a sig loaded, but its not showing. Is there a dimension limit? if so can i have the dimensions in pixels (ie 600Lx200H) I also cant upload my own avatars. This is the message I get

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
    File : usercp_avatar.php

Any help?

As for the avatar, I’m not sure on that part either but:

If you are trying to upload an avatar to the BBS to use with your profile, the avatar must conform to the guidelines for setting up a profile.

For problems with any other file uploads, you might check the size and file type of the file to be sure it’s allowed. Allowed File Lilst.

Rommel

BanKai
    Participant

Thanks

Deathstryker
    Participant

For your sig, make sure you have [img]and[/img] around the url.

For avatar, the limits are listed on the profile page (80X80 pixels and under 6KB). This goes for pics that are uploaded from another site as well.

Not sure about all the file types it supports but I’ve used both GIF and JPG. GIF being really useful for file size on the avatar.

Btw, welcome to the forums. Nice to see another player who lives semi-close to me (in comparison to everyone else here).

BanKai
    Participant

Hooah!!! Thx Bud!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.