This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 6 years ago.

• Author

QuadShotz
    Participant

Code monkeys make this all go ’round.. 😉

Yer sitting on code.

Deathbal
    Participant

I have an idea and it has been brought up before. I don’t know how easy it would be to implement, probably impossible, but an idea none the less.

Add another main server that runs the game in real time. As soon as the buy timer ends it’s go time. Sort of like a duel. As soon as the first guy shoots he doesn’t have to wait until a timer ends for his bullet to fly.

You could add a short 5 second delay just so everyone can locate their tank. But not do anything else.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

I have an idea and it has been brought up before. I don’t know how easy it would be to implement, probably impossible, but an idea none the less.

Add another main server that runs the game in real time. As soon as the buy timer ends it’s go time. Sort of like a duel. As soon as the first guy shoots he doesn’t have to wait until a timer ends for his bullet to fly.

You could add a short 5 second delay just so everyone can locate their tank. But not do anything else.

Very easy to impliment, AW now has that for his mod, so I understand.

Personally, I’ve never liked it that way. No time for chatting

Deathbal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Very easy to impliment, AW now has that for his mod, so I understand.

Personally, I’ve never liked it that way. No time for chatting

LOL, I wasn’t concerned as to whether or not you would like it. 😀 I share your feelings about the chat. I just thought it might draw more attention and get more people in.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.