This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Panther30 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Innes UK
    Participant

Hi everyone,

After a 5 year absence I have returned for a classic bit of gaming.

I’ve got to say it seems pretty quiet on here at the moment. Are there many active members left?

looking forward to a good old blast with you all.

Innes

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@Innes UK wrote:

Hi everyone,

I’ve got to say it seems pretty quiet on here at the moment. Are there many active members left?

Innes

Hello and Welcome home.

It’s extremely quiet around here, has been for a year or two (various and numerous bad things happened in a short period of time losing us many well loved and respected bastages).

Best time to find someone to play is around 6-8pm GMT. g00b’s often about seems like a top guy (even when he kills me I still like him. It’s quite the skill).

If I see you. I might pop in, lose a bunch of skill points again to give the aforementioned g00b a chance to catch me in the rankings 🙂

GL & HF

Innes UK
    Participant

What happend to lose so many people?

I’m married with two kids so my gaming time is limited to Wednesdays and sometimes Fridays between 8-10pm. I usually go on Panther30 server but if I see a server with so one in it I’ll join. I used to hold the number one spot on Panther30s server but that was a few years ago. Got my ass kicked by the AI a few days ago so defo need some practise. I’ve convinced a mate of mine to download and install so hopefully one more player!

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Too many things and I’d be biased to let you know them all (cos I only remember what was important to me).

Awesome to hopefully have a newbie. What’s his name going to be so those of us who’re friendly to newbs can stretch out our wings. Been a while since anyone’s been under one.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I am present. Though not regularly by any means. I currently only have the v44Beta installed, as I am avoiding accidental confusion between versions.

(Just better for my filing and updating if I don’t have two client versions using the same .S3D folder)

I will hopefully be around more in December, and on the weekends. I am quite busy lately.. sigh

Cheers,

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

Wow…..a blast from the past!
    Good to see ya. =D>

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Wow…..a blast from the past!
    Good to see ya. =D>

Oi, get back behind the bar you.
    I told you enough times, you’re not allowed to speak to anyone sober!

BOY
    Participant

@Innes UK wrote:

Hi everyone,

Innes

I have missed a good blast as well, it has been a long time.

Panther30
    Participant

*mews innocently*

annaya
    Participant

I will hopefully be around more in December, and on the weekends. I am quite busy lately.. sigh

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.