This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Exiled One 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Not a complaint so much as a heads up. There is a player named “new guy”, “Jihad” that many of you probably already know. He is a lying, dirting, blah blah blah and that is fine with me. What is not fine is tonight Marty was here playing then had to go to work. Shortly there after Jihad joined then quit then rejoined and changed his name to Marty. After changing his name to Marty he waited a while then said KKK I pointed out it was him and not marty and he disconnected. So if you see someone acting like a moron with a name that is familiar to you it is this idiot more than likely. His current rank is 296 and he is nothing more than a player who didn’t get enough attention as a child and is begging for yours.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Getting kicks out of offending as many people as possible?

Gee, that’s original.

Thnx for the heads up POM.

P.S I’m still gonna kill ya at every oppotunety 🙂

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Then get in here nut I’m waiting. I’m playing right now!!!!

JiNx
    Participant

what server pom and roughly what time pls so i can look in the logs

BigBear
    Participant

I have seen this Jihad doode as well and allthough I have seen far worse (lately even) he could use a slap on the wrist for language abuse. I am not sure about the time but do a log search and check any occurrance of the player Jihad in the last five days. I am confident that will give you a good view of what this guy is about.

Since the thread was names Heads up! I might as well mention players Nexion and Blue Raja. They seem to have some urge to test the language filter to the limit to find new ways to insult ppl. The edge was sorta taken off by the fact that they both suxx at the game (even made it funny imo), but nevertheless they could do with a stfu or gtfo warning from the admins. Check the log for today (wed 27th) somewhere between midnight and 4 am CET for a sample.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Would have been approx. 20 to 30 minutes before I made that first post Jinxy. In the “second server on the list” 🙂

apache64d
    Participant

First, thx for the info BB, POM.
    Second, Iv’e been online (out of the game) and the name “jihad” for itself cought my eye. The name alone can be offensive (and I won’t get inside it and open a discussion cause it is not the place). some the players siad it is and some not. I asked “jihad” to chnage his nick..he didn’t reply or said anything. few times.
    Now after the new info by POM I AM SURE that he want to insult and offend ppl and just to do it intantualy.
    On theat time that I was online he was kicked by the server…I guess the server doesn’t like wisea**es. 😛

Chopper
    Participant

Just another weiner that needs hammerin’…. 8)

apache64d
    Participant

This one does wine he bips and vanishes 😀

1shybastid
    Participant

What Chop said…….

pastor of muppets
    Participant

The time is 15 minutes before this post the place is main. Jihad using the name McCaininator just asked if I had daughters. I told them they were 10 and 8 and he asked their names. Shy told him not too ask personal info and he said it was important if he wanted to get some puuuun. This guy is poison he is talking about children like that.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

It would seem JIhad has learned his lesson FTM he came in tonight with the name trouble and behaved himself quite well.

bazzz
    Participant

Sometimes in a wave of lack of selfcontrol we start behaving like idiots, that might have happened to him- it happens to the best of what our species has to offer.

Exiled One
    Participant

This new version look nice.

Anyway, I want everyone to know that this guy is not me just to get that fact out of everyones head. I heard a friend tell he got more pm-ed and asked if it was me….I just want everyone to know this guy is not me and I just wouldnt never go that down to say or do such actions that he commited.

Good thing that it has been taken care off.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Never even suspected it was you exciled one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.