This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  pastor of muppets 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Viking62
    Participant

I hope you had a great birthday my friend. You made my whole year! You are a selfless and gracious person that I will be hard pressed to find an equal to. Jinx sometimes calls my wordings eloquent;In this case, I call them precise. This man, my friends, has taken time out of his busy life to Honor me with his and his fine families presence at my wedding. The kicker here is this was the first time I/he met or talked with each other in person. A few minutes after he arrived, I was at a loss and he came to our rescue (I had nobody to operate the camcorder) by recording my wedding. The guy can even edit! Honestly, I do not think our wedding would of been the success it turned out to be (On the tape-LOL) without your techiness & attention to detail. After playing with you on Scorched3d for around a year and a half; I now realize that if you believe you have a friend on the other side of the internet maze and you feel that you get along fairly well just chatting….You may find that eventual meeting in person may enrich your life more than you could of fathomed. Pastor Of Muppets…….I am greatly Honored to call you my friend! Tell maam & the kiddies Hlo from Mr. & Mrs.
    Viking62

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Don’t even mention it. There are people you can tell right away are full of integrity and character whether you meet them in life or in cyberspace and you are definately one of those people. I’m sure that the majority of people who have met you online would have been there if they could have been they just were unfortunate enough to live too far away. I wish you nothing but the best for you and the lady, enjoy life the way it was supposed to be enjoyed and I will see you when I get the bike.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.