This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Bobirov
    Participant

Well, to be fair, she TOLD me she was 18. Of course, that excuse never gets you very far with the old man. And on the other hand, Alabama is only about 30 minutes up the road so, you know, we could always just head for the border and elope? 😛

Spectrum
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@willis wrote:

Well it’s like dire suggested… 5 is in human years, but you need to consider scorched years…

Scorched years is much like dog years except you need to multiply by 6 add 3 divide by 2 and square the product by the cowbell factor.

Even including the Cowbell factor, that age still would get Bob arrested in most states. Naturally, Alabama is excluded.

Well if that’s the case then the cowbell factor is not all that great 😉

Deathstryker
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Well, to be fair, she TOLD me she was 18. Of course, that excuse never gets you very far with the old man. And on the other hand, Alabama is only about 30 minutes up the road so, you know, we could always just head for the border and elope? 😛

I’m sure Gavin is tired of throwing you out of his house. But “she” is asking for it though, posting “herself” all over the internet like that.

apache64d
    Participant

Lehayim sorched3d!
    Mazal Tov,
    Cheers,
    😀

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

Come on now. The telltale signs were there that she was still young. She just received the two gifts that all fathers give their little girls before they start “blossoming”:

1. A Training bra
    2. Running shoes.

#1 is for obvious reasons. #2 is to be able to get away from her brothers and male cousins after she gets #1.

Open your eyes, man! 😯

Bobirov
    Participant

*opens eyes*

I still say she’s got a helluva rack for a 5 year old.. 😛

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

*opens eyes*

Finally…..the denial phase is over….Now is the time for healing Bob….dont be bashfull…..let it all out man….let IT all OUT…..keep those tears coming…..

Just think how cute your kids will be

crazy one-eyed-bandits..

light emerald-green complexion…

nice racks for the gals….

O HELL…who am I kiddin’…….where do I sign up!!!

opps its seem I too have gone way off topic… 😳
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCORCH….may you outlive us all…and one day service our kids too.
    😛

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@bobirov wrote:

*opens eyes*

@Then “Mr. Nasty” wrote:

😛

😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

Willis
    Participant

I somehow can’t help but feel blamed for all this…

Ok, what was that? Guilt?? Man I gotta stop doing that.

Bob it’s all your fault!

jdog
    Participant

Wow 5 years old and its grown so much since it started.

Thanks Gavin for a heck of a game.

Bobirov
    Participant

@willis wrote:

I somehow can’t help but feel blamed for all this…

Ok, what was that? Guilt?? Man I gotta stop doing that.

Bob it’s all your fault!

Bout time you hopped on the bandwagon. When in doubt, blame Bob. Its a good strategy and usually not without merit. 😉

Spectrum
    Participant

LMAO!!!

Only 5 years eh? Well i hope it keeps going, TY Gavin!

cbx550f
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@bobirov wrote:

*opens eyes*

@Then “Mr. Nasty” wrote:

😛

😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯 😯

@Err, yeah, Bob really wrote:

When in doubt, blame Bob. Its a good strategy and usually not without merit.

Okay, I was with you when you said “blame Bob”, but I lost you after that…. what’s this “strategy” bit? Is that like some wierd new colour or something?
    Also, I’m not familiar with this “merit” thingy.

btw, Steve, I’m not sure what you were implying there…. oh, wait, suddenly I’m reminded of this. It all seems even more creepy now.

Yeah yeah yeah… Happy B’Day Scorched and all that rot…. see this for more info. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.