This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 10 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I just remembered that this project was started sometime in mid-2001. That makes this year Scorched 3D’s 5th anniversary.

Happy 5th to Scorched 3D!

And now a quote from the news page in 2001:

@gavin wrote:

26/04/01 – Game started

After many years of fun playing Scorched Earth I have decided that my latest project should be a 3D remake of the original version.

This should be a good project as the simple landscape based game play should lend itself to some good graphics. Graphics are not everything I know, but they are more fun to program :).

BOY
    Participant

major

*CLINK*

Bobirov
    Participant

Happy B-Day S3D!

She was such a beautiful baby, then about half-way through life, she met me and things got ugly. 😉

DireWolf
    Participant

Happy Freakin Birthday Scorched 3D

You have heard the term “Dog Years” as opposed to a humans, is there such a thing as Scorched Years?

and how different are they to a humans?

C
    L
    I
    N
    K

BigBear
    Participant

A joyfull occasion indeed! 😀

Happy B-Day S3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willis
    Participant

It’s been that long already? Nice.

@bobirov wrote:

Happy B-Day S3D!

She was such a beautiful baby, then about half-way through life, she met me and things got ugly. 😉

*puts on fancy coat*

I’m here to represent Ms. Scorched in this divorce hearing. Not only is she physicly distressed, she is mentally fatigued. She wants full custody of her childern (mods) and a restraining order put against Mr. Robert.

Bobirov
    Participant

@willis wrote:

I’m here to represent Ms. Scorched in this divorce hearing. Not only is she physicly distressed, she is mentally fatigued. She wants full custody of her childern (mods) and a restraining order put against Mr. Robert.

ROFLMAO

You’ll be in touch with my lawyer shortly. 😉

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@The Perry Mason of Scorched wrote:

*puts on fancy coat*

Scorched is a she? I always did call this game a cruel mistress! 😉

Happy B-day!

Deathstryker
    Participant

What’s even more cruel is “she” is only 5. 😯

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

If Ms. Scorched is only 5, what does that make me?

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

finally!! That explains the time I got hit in the face with spaghetti

@gcapm wrote:

lets see..that would make you her pappy. But I’m afraid Bob’s got some explaining to do….. 😆

Irishbandit
    Participant

@np-theoutlaw wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

finally!! That explains the time I got hit in the face with spaghetti

@gcapm wrote:

lets see..that would make you her pappy. But I’m afraid Bob’s got some explaining to do….. 😆

LMAO

Willis
    Participant

Well it’s like dire suggested… 5 is in human years, but you need to consider scorched years…

Scorched years is much like dog years except you need to multiply by 6 add 3 divide by 2 and square the product by the cowbell factor.

NoMoreSteve
    Participant

@willis wrote:

Well it’s like dire suggested… 5 is in human years, but you need to consider scorched years…

Scorched years is much like dog years except you need to multiply by 6 add 3 divide by 2 and square the product by the cowbell factor.

Even including the Cowbell factor, that age still would get Bob arrested in most states. Naturally, Alabama is excluded.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@nomoresteve wrote:

@willis wrote:

Even including the Cowbell factor, that age still would get Bob arrested in most states. Naturally, Alabama is excluded.

LOL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.