This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

I’m well aware this isn’t a Scorched 3D topic but it was just too funny to pass up…

“A chat channel spat ended when a wannabe hacker was duped into deleting his own hard drive.
    The 26 year-old German claimed he was the baddest hacker in town and threatened to attack a moderator on #stopHipHop’s RC Channel because he thought he’d been thrown out.

He demanded the moderator cough up his IP address and prepare to be hacked. The moderator sent back a bunch of numbers and there then followed a period in which the moderator assumes all manner of hack tools were unleashed at the IP address.

Finally the hacker declared success.”I can see your E: drive disappearing, he gloated, “D: is down 45 percent!” he cried, before disappearing into the ether.

It seems he’d been hot enough to hack his own address.”

Willis
    Participant

Stupid is, as stupid does. 😆

Sondra
    Participant

I have a friend who hacks YOUR computer only using the electricity cable!!!!! You are DOOM

Ok how many of those you wanna here? I have an url full of them :D…. But it is in portuguese 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Maybe one day I’ll translate all 🙂

Ebonite
    Participant

Yeah, I saw that one. The guy tells the hacker that his IP address is 127.0.0.1

comedown
    Participant

1336.9 😆

hobbesme
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Yeah, I saw that one. The guy tells the hacker that his IP address is 127.0.0.1

This hacker myth might actually work with a variation of the above loopback IP address, say 127.24.158.101 or anything 127.xxx.yyy.zzz.

Or better yet, if given in hexadecimal : 7F:29:1E:0D.

Bet you could fool someone that doesn’t quite know or think about the loopback address.

BOY
    Participant

one time I gave my computer Pseudoephedrine because it got a bad virus.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.