This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Mcb Lover
    Participant

I understanding that it is not democratic, but i didnt see any votes about mirves and s-mirves…they are sucks right now. Dammit i have not enough English language 🙁 ( may be pizza will help).

Before, when we used to fire SMIRVs, their spreading was stipulated by degree of shot, higher degree – closer grouping. Existing SMIRVs spread less depending on angle (or rather said, their spreading continues for the whole falling part of trajectory – so good grouping is only near the very spreading point).

The close grouping of fire was a plus of SMIRVs. Before, I could kill a dude in force bubble with 1 good shot of SMIRV, but now it is hardly possible.

Please lets vote whether to restore old smirvs or keep the existing ones. Thanks.
    Speccially THANKS to Pizza:) Спасибо брат

xtc
    Participant

I have no idea why you mention regular MIRVs V. Maybe you mean some change made since v.41? I didnt play it. I dont see any difference with v.40.1 MIRVs.

As for SMIRVs, yes this change sucks – high degree 1-shot-kill is no longer possible unless target is high above you. Also regular kills of less powerful shields often fail for me.

Rommel
    Participant

What we really need is more polls and less discussions.
    (Sorry, I work for the McCain campaign. They pay me to say that and it seems to be working.)

Anonymouse

Deathbal
    Participant

I’m not a Smirv expert, but just like a DH, I would think a Smirv should spread less with a higher angle. The higher the angle with the same power should result in more of a grouping. Realistically speaking that is.

pastor of muppets
    Participant

Hey now leave my smirvs alone. I have just recently learned their usefullness have become a smirv junkie.

Chopper
    Participant

He’s just po’ed cause i mirved him last night…. 😛

Deathbal
    Participant

Yes, Pastor has become quite bastigeous in his Smirv use as of late.

I have gotten a kill with just about everything…….from lasers to riot charges….but i can’t seem to get a kill with a Smirv.

BOY
    Participant

I just read that and realized that the word bastigeous did not immediately strike me as odd. My normal vocabulary skills seemed to kick in too late and now I think that this means that I must go play a game and kill these basigeous kind of people.

and I just might try a few smirvs while I am at it too, 😀

Deathbal
    Participant

Boy, i’ve read your tutorial and it’s helped me a great deal. I have also heard of your prowess on the battlefield. However I think i’ve only seen you maybe once a long time ago. You haven’t lost it, have you?

Rommel
    Participant

Hi Deathbal:

Boy is going to be a regular for a while. In fact, he was on the Advanced FFA server Tuesday and again this evening (Wed.) and I think he was looking for someone, perhaps it was you. 😉 Just kidding@deathbal wrote:

Boy, i’ve read your tutorial and it’s helped me a great deal. I have also heard of your prowess on the battlefield. However I think i’ve only seen you maybe once a long time ago. You haven’t lost it, have you?

Lost it ? Hmmmm, no I don’t think so. Seems it took him about 3 shots to ask if the wind was different. I said yes, about half what it use to be. After about 3 more shots he was cleaning house. Lost it ? Drop in tomorrow night around 11:00 (GMT – 4) and see for yourself.

Rommel

BOY
    Participant

Sorry I’ve not been around too much, but like I said, spring summer and fall are all for scorched 😛

I hope to have my rank back up to something respectable soon.

Thanks for the kind words Rom, I like to think of myself as a Natural Born Shooter…. hehe.

well, in truth it took me several months of harcore playing and studying to actually feel like I was a competitor, then a few more months to consider myself good. I shoot on instict now 🙂

I tried to pass on some of that knowledge where it could be used by all, in the aiming guide. It was moved around at some point, I hope it is not too buried so noobs can find it.

… logging in now 😀

Viking62
    Participant

Let the games begin…………Looks like 2 ol’ timers will be back into action.
    Batten down those tank hatches. I just cannot snipe like Boy can…..But, those Smirvs sure got sum kick to em! Time to get into the top 25 Boy—Katey bar the door & let-er-RIP 😆

Tis Time……….

Chopper
    Participant

Allright!……Great to see ya old helmet head. 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.