This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

QuadShotz
    Participant

Howdy All,

New player here, although not new to artillery games or stuff like the original Scorched Earth, Warheads SE, Pocket Tanks, Leiro, etc. 🙂

Played offline for serveral years off and on, and had my second online session last night, had fun, got blown up, etc. Won my first overall online game finally in Beginners, so I’m pretty content. Now, I need to practice and get into the real servers. It’s lots tougher with the time/money limits and such than it is offline.

About the username/avatar: QuadShotz is an old BBS nick and gaming handle from like a million years ago, a combo of Quad-Damage from Quake2 and my love of Quad lattes.

The flaming pepper? Well, I’m also a bigtime Chilehead… 😈

Cheers,

~QS

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Welcome 🙂
    Dont forget to try mod servers! 🙂
    Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Welcome and nice name.

I wonder if Brain Damage got his name from Quad damage (he is smart enough to have 4 brains).

Hurry up and get ya 50 kills and we’ll funk ya on Main server soon.

Raden
    Participant

cool, some new blood…mwahahahahahaha

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@raden wrote:

cool, some new blood…mwahahahahahaha

Run newbie R U U U U N N N N N N, when that foreigner gets the sniff of ya blood he never loses it (believe me, I even had a full blood transfusion and he still stalks me in my sleep).

Chopper
    Participant

Welcome Quad ! bring some friends. =D>

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

WTF let him in here?

QuadShotz
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Heh, that’s funny because I did, and he dug the game too…then a few days later he sold his PC…. #-o

Dumb question; I haven’t yet found anyone online in Main to play, although I popped in once. Now it says I’m ranked 27th in Main?? That makes no sense since I didn’t even play anyone. I’m like 40-somthing rank in Beg Serv, so the higher rank must be some kind of starting ground for Main, eh?

Oh, I found out yer supposed to kill bots first..but it seems that isn’t really adhered to…so how can it be a “policy”?

I mean, so I was playing in BegServ…one of the high-ranked peeps spawned right behind me…I coulda taken him out, but there was a bot also in front of me, so I took that shot. Next shot up, the Vet dude kills me. Whaaat?

Just trying to grok the unwritten rules…all games have them. 😉

cheers,

QS

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Indeed we should play sometime sunday if you have some free time 🙂

Armor

Chopper
    Participant

I can always count on seeing peanuts here….Main?…Not so much… 😆

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

I can always count on seeing peanuts here….Main?…Not so much… 😆

Funny you should say that, I say that a lot about you too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.