This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

themuddragon
    Participant

I remember downloading Scorched 3d a long while ago, on my old computer, and now I’m re-installing it only to discover a new version, great!

But it seems that all the mods are now obsolete, or if there’s an updated version of those, I simply have no idea where to find them… I’m stuck with the stock version and apoc…

I liked the one that had a myriad of weapons to choose from, I think it had something like “shrapnel strike” (that was my personal favorite 8) ).

ArmorWraith
    Participant

The mods can be found on their home servers, simply click play online and select a mod server, the mod will auto download from the server for you. The most popular mods are the only available mods at the moment, until someone updates them to v43 or they get packed into a new mod.

Hope it helps! 😀

Kanga

Thrax
    Participant

@themuddragon wrote:

I remember downloading Scorched 3d a long while ago, on my old computer,
    and now I’m re-installing it only to discover a new version, great!

But it seems that all the mods are now obsolete, or if there’s an updated
    version of those, I simply have no idea where to find them… I’m stuck with
    the stock version and apoc…

I liked the one that had a myriad of weapons to choose from, I think it had
    something like “shrapnel strike” (that was my personal favorite 8) ).

@Kangabunny wrote:

The mods can be found on their home servers, simply click play online
    and select a mod server, the mod will auto download from the server for you.
    The most popular mods are the only available mods at the moment, until
    someone updates them to v43 or they get packed into a new mod.

Hope it helps!

Yah, Yah.. i’ll get to them when i have some time and peace around here.. 😛

The weapon you remember is the Nano Swarm from Merge. It’s already
    online and waiting for you. There are currently less players due to many
    of them being afraid of the new version. I’ll be processing some more mods
    shortly, but i fear they will sit empty untill we can increase out player-base
    again.

themuddragon
    Participant

Ahhh yes, thanks alot! :mrgreen:

ArmorWraith
    Participant

heh i try to pop in now and then…my mod is very distracting though, my toys are evolving with the more thought i put into them. 🙂

=D>
    Kanga

themuddragon
    Participant

I downloaded all the patches available, but I still can’t find the one that had “shrapnel strike”. The one that releases a bunch of frag grenades on apex. It was similar to Apoc, only with a lot more weapons.

Levi the Oracle
    Participant

@themuddragon wrote:

I downloaded all the patches available, but I still can’t find the one that had “shrapnel strike”. The one that releases a bunch of frag grenades on apex. It was similar to Apoc, only with a lot more weapons.

Join the “Blame Canada” server. Wait a few rounds because you can’t buy it on turn one, I believe due to weapons level settings.

themuddragon
    Participant

It’s not in merge, I double checked.

I think it was the Black-Rose Classic. Like I said, it had ALL weapons from Apoc, merge and many other. It even had something even stronger than the “Strangelove” bomb.

Martin
    Participant

Then I guess it must be in one of the many downed servers. We’ll have to wait and see.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.