This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Irishbandit 9 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

Well nice playing with you all, and to all the friends i have met here i wish you all the best and thanks for all the laughs and good times we have had together

I am leaving this game for good due to poor managment

Mcb Lover
    Participant

let me know when u ll decide to return…ill glad to see you again, buddy ❗

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

See ya soon One…
    Good games..
    Hope the holiday was enjoyable, ya seemed to be away for long enough ya dirty stop out!

DireWolf
    Participant

We have a Manager?????

pastor of muppets
    Participant

See ya one!

Rommel
    Participant

Hey One:

Not a fan or anything, but … 😉

Don’t do anything rash One. Doing it right now looks like you don’t have the skill to compete honestly using the new release and are using managment as an excuse.@theone wrote:

Well nice playing with you all, and to all the friends i have met here i wish you all the best and thanks for all the laughs and good times we have had together

No, I don’t beleive that, but it doesn’t look good. Do yourself and your reputation a favor and kick some serious butt for a couple of weeks and then re-evaluate your position. This method also allows a little time for a more through disscussion of the issues.

I hope to see you again soon,

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

Hey One:

Not a fan or anything, but … 😉

Don’t do anything rash One. Doing it right now looks like you don’t have the skill to compete honestly using the new release and are using managment as an excuse.@theone wrote:

No, I don’t beleive that, but it doesn’t look good. Do yourself and your reputation a favor and kick some serious butt for a couple of weeks and then re-evaluate your position. This method also allows a little time for a more through disscussion of the issues.

I hope to see you again soon,

Rommel

Well said
    here here

I miss getting wooped by the One, especially the sarcastic jokes that follow!

Irishbandit
    Participant

Nicely put Rommel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.