This topic contains 51 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 11 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Cinnibar
    Participant

I learned this great annoying trick last night…

Move your tank directly on top of your opponent. Then dirt yourself, and him, in the process.

Two normally annoying actions take on great comedic value when done together this way.

Made my head hurt when it was done to me….

barnabas
    Participant

Cinnibar – you’re freakin’ hilarious

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

comedown
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@comedown wrote:

As for spam, I feel I must protest against those who use it offensively, as well as those who cover themselves in it for protection.

HOW DARE YOU! πŸ˜€

I have to.

I dare, because I want justice!

DireWolf
    Participant

Justice has been served, now thats freakin funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    u da man Comedown!!!

BOY
    Participant

LOL, nice one CD ❗

Ebonite
    Participant

Dirt has been used offensively before, and a counter was found for it. As others have pointed out, counters are available for dirt being used defensively, as well. Every tactic has a counter, it’s just that some are harder to implement than others. I am sure that enough people dislike this particular tactic enough that as soon as a comprehensive tactic is found, the word will get around.

It just seems to me that the people who use this tactic are those who do not care for the current “Game winner determined by round wins” scoring convention. As such they are employing this tactic to secure the round wins neccesary to win the game at minimal cost and effort. Hell of a way to make a politcal statement if you ask me. Right up there with terrorism.

Panther30
    Participant

@spyrer wrote:

Point Three Instead of doing a major game change just make it simple, for all those that dislike dirt tactic make a dirt buster. Multishot weapons have been around for a while so make the first shot a riot bomb with a large radius and the follow up shot napalm. Uncover your target and burn the grave site. Simple and fun, make the weapon the near the cost of dirt.

Point four:Making other players wait is a worse tactic then dirt

Just my piece here but you might consider the BBQ pit maker weapon 😈

Spyrer, don’t give me any ideas.

—Panther

Thrax
    Participant

@panther30 wrote:

@spyrer wrote:

Point Three Instead of doing a
    major game change just make it simple, for all those that dislike dirt
    tactic make a dirt buster. Multishot weapons have been around for a
    while so make the first shot a riot bomb with a large radius and the
    follow up shot napalm. Uncover your target and burn the grave site.
    Simple and fun, make the weapon the near the cost of dirt.

Point four:Making other players wait is a worse tactic then dirt

Just my piece here but you might consider the BBQ pit maker weapon 😈

Spyrer, don’t give me any ideas.

—Panther

lets see.. apoc has: landscaper, bottomless pit, fire ants, a bunch of
    types of death-head’s, sand hogs, Moab, the Bouncing bombs..

so far i don’t see anything good for erasing dirt tactics….. do you?

c’mon, i do both, use dirt and vaporize mountains. a hill of dirt is
    no more bothersome then heavy reflecting shields.
    Go to some of the landscape’s we play in, with anoying pillars.
    Practice by leveling them.

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 53 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.