This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  A Moogle 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

M. O.
    Participant

Here it is 🙂 Fixed Version

OK if you downloaded it then redownload I found some minor problems with running the server side and have fixed and replaced the mod zip still in the same place. Please delete the mod in the scorched 3d mod folder for the user.
    ie for linux ~.scorched3d/data/mods/moogle
    for windows you guys know. 🙂

jdog
    Participant

do you really need to include the models for the tanks that are part of the main game tanks?

What is with the rar file in the zip file?

M. O.
    Participant

I’m just hosting for the creator. Ask Moogle that 1.

A Moogle
    Participant

The rar file was something I forgot to take out before releasing the pack, sorry… 😳

M. O.
    Participant

Also it has been updated and is only 2.5mb in size now. Removed all the tanks that come with the original Game so redownload or delete the mod file in the mod folder and connect to the mooglemod server. 🙂

jdog
    Participant

it was just a general question.

Is the problem with the octank fixed? everytime I tried to view it, the game crashed.

M. O.
    Participant

Had no Idea it was crashing but I tried it and 3 tanks were crashing it and they are fixed now and the upload is the same link.

Thanks.
    M. O.

A Moogle
    Participant

Sorry about the crashes, I put some textures in there that had upper-case letters in them…

Look forward to my next release(maybe about a week, maybe less), hopefully I learned something here! The next release might have something like a jellyfish in it 😈

BTW, the Octank is a design I always used to draw out, but could never find a use for 😛

Anyone recognize the spell names?

Also, if you check the post “New tank – Need textures” and are willing to put in a comment/texture 😛 or two, the ArrowHead might also be put in soon…

jdog
    Participant

I wish I had some idea right now but I do not have any texture idea for you but if you want a “magic” Weapon for the next version you can use the Blackhole weapon I’m working on for the void spell from final fantasy.

Other then the big square with would be easy enough to fix(i think) it fun and very deadly.

My next weapon I want to try to make is a napalm type weapon that eats the ground as it burn or possible a weapon that lets you fire one and puts up a dirt wall in front of you.

A Moogle
    Participant

I now have the mooglemod hosted on my newer site, which does have download ability. If you want Version 1.03 (the newest version), go to this page and scroll down. You will see my MoogleMod somewhere on that page.

edit: the pack has now been tested for compatability with Linux. Thanks go to M.O.

I got the jellyfish 😛

JubbleMaster
    Participant

If this mod is based on the final fantasy Moggles
    then I have banners and wait signs and stuff for it…
    put it in the “mogglemoddatawindows” folder… and as soon as
    I can find a place to hold non-pic files, i’ll have the xml files for single games up too. Edit: if this works…you will have .txt files ,use note pad to save them as xml files, then just put them in
    “mogglemoddata”

I hope its okay to help, “A Moggle” 🙂

ALL ADDED TO THE MOGGLE MOD MADE BY: “A MOGGLE”

A Moogle
    Participant

Thanks JubbleMaster! I’ve been wanting some things like this but didn’t have any ideas. (I’ll be sure to give credit to you in the .txt files that come in the folder.)

BTW, MO, is the last version you have compatible with V38? I was hoping you could post it, since the version on my site has something wrong with it…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.