This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 14 years ago.

• Author

imported_gcamp
    Participant

After many years of fun playing Scorched Earth I have decided that my latest project should be a 3D remake of the original version.
    This should be a good project as the simple landscape based game play should lend itself to some good graphics.

Graphics are not everything I know, but they are more fun to program :).

Anonymous
    Participant

wow wow wow wow!! you have done a WONDERFUL job in such a short amount of time! Aug 2003 – Oct 2003? Jeeze ๐Ÿ˜€ great job!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Actually I must admit the dates are wrong for the news item entries ๐Ÿ˜ฏ . They were moved from a different forum system and lost their dates.

I keep meaning to update their dates, I will at some point.
    The game has actualy been in development for about 2 years!

Anonymous
    Participant

Wow !
    I never thought I would play SE on a win-system (Iยดm still using my old 386sx25 for old-game-purpouses ๐Ÿ™‚ )!
    Great work done.

With high regards,
    Nactor / Stoned Inc.

KillJoy
    Participant

This game only gets better and better. Each new update allows for new weapons, enhanced gameplay, and tons more fun. The simple old school/original copy is cool. But Schorched 3D is totally awesome.

Anonymous
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you!!! Scorched Earth is my favorite game of all time. I spent HOURS on it, blowing shit up! Thanks for improving it!

Moose!

Anonymous
    Participant

yeah this game rules! i always asked myself why there aren’t any 3D or internet Scorched Earth-likes… you just made my dream come true (well not really but anyway).
    All hail Scorched3d

Anonymous
    Participant

yeah this game rules! i always asked myself why there aren’t any 3D or internet Scorched Earth-likes… you just made my dream come true (well not really but anyway).
    All hail Scorched3d

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘news’ is closed to new topics and replies.