This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Chopper 4 years ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

💡
    I thought this might help people who want to play, if…. you follow this post and leave a post whenever you are in one of the servers sitting alone, anyone who follows this post will receive an email that you are looking for others to join, this will not work 100% of the time but it will alert others that you are wanting to play, making your chances better! [-o<
    People work and live in different time zones, the chances of getting others who really want to play will be better, especially if you get email alerts on your phone!
    Sooo, If you are looking to play a game immediately or in the near future, leave a post that you are here waiting or leave a time and date that you will playing and want others to join.

If I am free and able to play I will respond, I hope others will do the same, this will at least start to show a trend of times others play in their time zones, giving players a better idea of the best times to show up for a game 😉

DireSoup

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I did so. Be nice if we had some faster method, but works for me!
    I am hardly ever on my e-mail though..

Armor

DireWolf
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

I did so. Be nice if we had some faster method, but works for me!
    I am hardly ever on my e-mail though..

Armor

I will be checking more, but a faster method would be nice! I hope if this gets some results we can come up with a better method, but I do feel this might help!

It would be cool to have a droid and apple app that always runs in the background to do this!

Sondra
    Participant

Works for me… Better than nothing, right?

Still we could use a a freaking FB group as well.

DireWolf
    Participant

@sondra wrote:

Works for me… Better than nothing, right?

Still we could use a a freaking FB group as well.

Right…

https://www.facebook.com/Scorched3d

I thought the same, but asking people who do not use Facebook to join is almost as bad as asking them if you could pimp out their grandma! 😯 [-X #-o 😀

It has not been used much as there have been no news or updates lately, or players….. but it has been picking up around here lately =D>

I had to laugh because I was at the store shopping for dinner when I got this email! #-o
    I was like NOOOOoooo

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I am currently re-downloading the current version so I can join you mates in server.

Be on in a few.

Cheers,

Armor

Sondra
    Participant

ring ring

Chopper
    Participant

blows a kiss back…..Hey Hot stuff! :mrgreen:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.