This topic contains 34 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Picci 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

the reason sometimes the bombs go for only one target is because they only aim for targets within a radius of 50 (or about 500 power range)

Picci
    Participant

@inductiveone wrote:

@mooic wrote:

You guys forced me into an MCB game with Vihor, I lost 🙁

😉

Ive been in a few of those games too, dont recall ever winning any 🙂 I had the honor of playing MCB with hwb and vihor a couple weeks ago. I’ll let you guess how that went (it was fun though).

hey hey hey, i have to say, …
    that after playing like 4 games in a row against Vihor, one on one, i actually won 1…yep, i have the screenshot, as soon as i get my pc back i’ll post it here… 😀 *cough* i don’t remember if it was mcb though 😛 *cough*

btw, i would leave the classic weapons as they are, it’s a well rounded situation, and i see napalm being used sometimes, killing first shot, and then e1 in the game starting to use it…
    it’s all modeled by experience, moving the buying window out of the way, looking at the map, and buying the right things… maybe we should have a key “X” to hide/show the buying window… with a little icon at the top saying: buying window hidden, press X to restore it.

bye
    Picci

Willis
    Participant

Alas, the funky debate starts again. *good times* 😆

Facts:

Funky bombs are more known vs Sandhogs (ANY SANDHOG) because in the past Sandhogs were horrible, and have a freak chance of entirely missing. Funky is visible, has good 2 kill rating, and can be a guarantied kill regardless of conditions if it lands correctly.

Sandhogs are more rewarding then Funky Bombs. YES ITS TRUE. Funky bombs have a arms level of 3 while the regular sandhog has a level of 5, and a baby hog has a level of 8.

Funky bombs come in a bundle of 2 for approx 18,000. Or 9,000 a piece. Regular sandhog is 5 for 30,000. Or 6,000 a piece. Baby sandhog is 7 for 20,000 .. or about 2,900 a piece.

Opinion:

Funky bombs are really not the threat, as much that Sandhogs are. Hogs have the inept ability to kill someone by traveling through dirt in a direct homing path (much like a laser) while a funky bomb needs to arch its bombs and can be neutralized by any terrain in the way.

True the same complaint can be made about diggers, but its really the targets fault to not carry parachutes. That same logic cannot be applied to sandhogs.

One other thing I wanna mention is rollers. Baby Rollers. Unshielded, and a direct collision, one sphere (it releases 8)… anyone but me think thats a little overkill? I mean I’d respect if it took 2 sphere’s to kill but.. it only takes 1 direct contact.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Willis dont like to be killed by the noob. 😛

BOY
    Participant

One thing about hogs that I see that makes them inferior is that as far as I have ever seen, no hog can kill a player with Forche shield.

I keep hearing that a “well placed” hog can do it, but I have never seen it, they all bounce off. There is only collision damage to the shield.

The effectiveness of the Funky is reletively equal, but the behavior is actually like the original. The hogs have always behaved much like the original ones.

Picci
    Participant

@boy wrote:

One thing about hogs that I see that makes them inferior is that as far as I have ever seen, no hog can kill a player with Forche shield.

not 100% sure, but i think i saw a heavy hog do it…

bye
    Picci

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.