This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Apollo Tangent 12 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

I’ve noticed lately that the forum topics all have the “white” icon beside them – meaning “no new posts” – is this just happening to me?

Bobirov
    Participant

I have this same problem and it is REALLY ANNOYING. If anyone knows how to solve this, I’d love to hear about it.

If I delete cookies it works exactly one time, then stops keeping track of which posts are new again. Oddly enough if I look at the boards from the office, it works like it is supposed to, but not from the house. I have also tried placing scorched3d.co.uk as a trusted site but that doesn’t solve the problem either.

cbx550f
    Participant

Now that you mention it – it seems to me that it works for me at the office too, but not at home. Perhaps it’s a sign that we need to spend less time at home on the forums and more time at work on the forums. 😆

Point of interest: At work I’m running Win XP and IE, and at home I’m using Linux and Konqueror. I’ll try it with Firefox and see what happens.

cbx550f
    Participant

Point of interest: Using Mozila Firefox in Linux, and it seems to be working fine.

/cbx

Deathstryker
    Participant

Not having any trouble here. Win XP and Firefox for me.

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I just use the two highlighted here to go to them quickly.

View posts since last visit = http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/search.php?search_id=newposts
    View your posts
    View unanswered posts = http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/search.php?search_id=unanswered

It saves you the task of going to each section and scrolling down.

It’s good to know that so many of us browse the forums thouroughly though isn’t it?

Apollo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.