This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  hobbesme 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Brain Damage
    Participant

i know, it will still display the captcha, but it won’t validate it (for example the login from the fields will work if the user is already proofed to be human, and the captcha inside the login screen won’t be validated (so there is no need to write in it) even if it will be still displayed

cbx550f
    Participant

Point of interest: I’m at a hotel tonight, and it took me numerous tries to log in. One of them, it was questionable whether it was a “6” or a “G”, and I think I guessed wrong – the other times – not sure. Well, one time I think I may have mistyped the password, but in that case it still showed the “confirmation incorrect” message.

A tad frustrating, but no biggie, for me. I hope it’s better for most people (that was the first time I tried it).

cbx

hobbesme
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

It took me 5 or 6 times to get logged in for the first time after this extra step was put into place. Some of the letters I couldn’t tell if it was upper case or lower or in a few places what the letter was, it looked cut in half.

@cbx550f wrote:

it took me numerous tries to log in. One of them, it was questionable whether it was a “6” or a “G”, and I think I guessed wrong – the other times – not sure … A tad frustrating, but no biggie, for me. I hope it’s better for most people (that was the first time I tried it).

I must be really good at captcha’s. 🙂

BOY
    Participant

seems no matter how careful I am, I always have to log in twice. The first try never has gone through. Anyone else having this issue?

hobbesme
    Participant

@boy wrote:

seems no matter how careful I am, I always have to log in twice. The first try never has gone through. Anyone else having this issue?

Nope. I’m really good at entering text.

jdog
    Participant

now that it is not k-senistive is it alot easier to log in.

NP-TheOutlaw
    Participant

heh..i get the code right… but its buggin me I have to type it in everytime
    even though I have clicked on the automatically log me in everytime i visit button.

any suggestions?

thx

Deathstryker
    Participant

@np-theoutlaw wrote:

heh..i get the code right… but its buggin me I have to type it in everytime
    even though I have clicked on the automatically log me in everytime i visit button.

any suggestions?

thx

I’m able to log in automatically…

ummm, make sure you’re going to http://WWW.scorched3d.co.uk and not scorched3d.co.uk?

A Moogle
    Participant

@boy wrote:

I often have this problem. If I go to the Log-in for Inbox, though, it works the first time.

BOY
    Participant

same here

apache64d
    Participant

Weird..I don’t have any problem..
    It does do the work!
    No spammer intrude in last few days!!

hobbesme
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.