This topic contains 159 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bazzz 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Viking62
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

Intelligent ,Yes/Abuses others intelligence quotient,Yes/Causes Chaos,Yes.

It is kinda like having a big machine gun that you cannot control-Sure, You have all that power;But, used aimlessly, you end up harming everything around you.

Heck POM-I do not hate Rommel either~This comes down to the members leaving or staying away from S3D because of 1 person~That is not right!

The position Rommel is trying to fill is not working out……

Ok-I guess an explanation is in order concerning a recent post I posted.
    (Darned Kids 😆 )J/k

POM was supporting Rommels intelligence-I offered my view of how Rommel misuses his intelligence. Intelligent,Yes/ ” /”

Rephrasing my machine gun ditty: Big Machine gun=Very intelligent, Power=Intellect, aimlessly=Recklessly ,He harms everyone around himself

ArmorWraith
    Participant

lool yes vike i was trying to be funny in my post, It was getting too serious.
    (sorry if I was unclear :()
    Kanga

Viking62
    Participant

LOL-Darned Kids ROFL!!
    I was just being certain~ I would hate to talk circles around the point at hand 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

LOL-Darned Kids ROFL!!
    I was just being certain~ I would hate to talk circles around the point at hand 😉

AHAHAH especially weilding a large machine gun without a saftey catch!

Kanga

Viking62
    Participant

I believe my euphemism approach was more my style-I am glad somebody here has some humor left in them-You are wise for a youngster… . .for that =D>

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Bazz,
    I have re-read your posts over and over again, I keep mulling them over. I feel you are conflicted about who is right or wrong in this matter. I feel you have decided, based on your personality, that since no one has a clear answer, their:

A) Isnt one:
    or
    B) You will remain ignored.

I am readng everything you say Bazz, It all makes perfect sense, except:
    Its a perfect world view. People live and thrive off of emotions everyday. We are humans, we cannot devoid ourself with the most basic of human intellignce and nature.
    Emotions.
    Even as you write with your factual masquerade, I get your undertones of not threats, but of spurn and confusion. You are not threatend by any except yourself, you are trying to seperate yourself from something thats as much a part as being human, as breathing is to live. No human bases descisions completely on facts. When you go to get an ice cream, do you weigh flavor content or dye content or cone length? No, you choose based on what flavor you feel like having.

Your suggestions are perfect Bazz, If you were a computer, living in a perfect world with human interaction as a subroutine. Quit hiding behind that mask and quit trying to be something your not Bazz. The very seat of your anguish is the love of this game: an basic emotion.

Be the Bazz we all know is there 😀 ,

Your Friend
    Kanga

bazzz
    Participant

Thank you for your feedback, a very clear analysis and i have nothing to disagree with.

Seems to me a strong argument to manage our emotions better and take ito consideration that we all may have to control our emotions better to prevent things from getting out of control.

Sounds simple, in practice its one of the toughest things to achieve.None the less its seems to me it something we cant afford not to do.

I hope we can get past this and create a healthier atmosphere.

Thank you again.

Edit: I must be still sleeping, rereading your post you seem to argue that everyting is the way it is supposed to be.My reply to it doesnt seem to make much sense the more i think about it.
    Could you be more clear on what it is youre saying?

Rommel
    Participant

Attention Kangabunny :

You failed to show cause for the ban you were whipping up.
    You have also failed to show a problem with my suggestions.

You have been out of order in most every post in this thread.

All bazzz is guilty of, is trying to restore the order required to
    have a meaningful discussion. Expecting people to be polite
    here is not an unreasonable request and I hope that he is
    more successful at that, than you are at banning people.

Sincerely,

Rommel

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@bazzz wrote:

Edit: I must be still sleeping, rereading your post you seem to argue that everyting is the way it is supposed to be.My reply to it doesnt seem to make much sense the more i think about it.
    Could you be more clear on what it is youre saying?

Im saying you are a person, I am listening to your replys. In a perfect world everyone one does the right thing, based off logic and reasoning. We all live in reality. Reality rationale and logic dont always exist on the same plane.

I respect your wish to control our emotions,I havent yelled or name called once. I try to post so that it will not be offensive.. I believe I wrote somewhere back when BOY was here, that we all needed to get along to solve the issues, instead of squabbling and arguing.

I havent seen any of that in this thread, I see people looking for answers and being ignored.

Gets some sleep mate, and re-read in the morning. 🙂

Kanga

Rommel
    Participant

ATTENTION :

The out of order posts must stop. I have deleted the two posts
    just posted by Kangabunny. He was warned that he was out of
    order and continued with off topic attacks.

This will no longer be allowed of him or of anyone else.

Only those that have something constructive to add to this
    discussion are welcome to post here.

Rommel

bender
    Participant

I like this better than the one you removed, it was full of suggestive stuff that i would have to address.

Yes i do need my sleep to clear my head, i felt some hope but now its all mixed up again.

Edit: i see it was rommel who removed the posts, please rom stop escalating this. You want to make a point about rmoving posts but it will reflect badly off of you and will only help those who want to kick you out. We need your sense not your impulsive taunting.Put the posts back and ill respond later im too fucking tired for more crap.

Be nice all, or not if you dont feel like it.

Rommel
    Participant

Yes bazzz he changed it. I’ll leave that one. But no more.

Take it to the off topic section and beat each other bloody.

No problem. Have fun.

Chopper
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

ATTENTION :

Only those that have something constructive to add to this
    discussion are welcome to post here.

Rommel

and who died and made you king? ❓

bender
    Participant

Same to you chopper be responsible and stop escalating this.

Please.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I will conform with the rules as posted by this thread. Iwould like to redirect further discussion to the post I made.

Back on topic,
    Thank you XtC for your input. I read it all and felt you have a great love of the game. Im sorry you dont agree with what Boy did. Many didnt. I dont really have an opinion. Boy was always a friend to me, he just took iniative when he felt he had to.

Thanks.
    Kanga

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘Forum moderator/server admin BOY’ is closed to new replies.