This topic contains 159 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  bazzz 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

Rommel dont ever send me another PM or try to communicate with me in any way……and I’ll stay in my frenzy with my friends…TYVM. 🙄

Acid22
    Participant

Would anyone like a nice cup of tea? :-” :-“

Viking62
    Participant

What Chopper is trying to say is: Myself, Loke & Chopper received PM copies that were forwarded to Gavin by Rommel. Rommel stating (will not quote here due to privacy concerns) that it is we 3 that need judgment brought upon us & so on & so on.

I have not threatened Banning-I suggested Regulation.
    Anyway-I do not want to play mind games anymore Rommel. This is unproductive
    and as always, “Self Serving” for whatever blathered reasons.
    I am done in this thread & at the request of XTC, I will pull all my “offtopic” replies off of this thread(If asked to do so). I apologize to XTC if we have tarnished your thread by going in an Offtopic direction.
    I wonder how that happened….. 💡 ❓

Shadowen
    Participant

Well thats easy, just move all the post after loke’s orginal one.

ArmorWraith
    Participant

If I have posted something offensive, forgive me.But I still stand by my opinion.

“a double edged sword hurts friend and foe alike”
    *unless properly secured in a scabbard, then you can use it to beat someone over the head with, or as a good alternate to a golf club. Four!!!, I mean BLADE!!

Kanga

bender
    Participant

I would love to have some tea,with sugar but no milk please.

Acid22
    Participant

@bender wrote:

I would love to have some tea,with sugar but no milk please.

Sorry, no milk means not ‘real’ tea. Honestly, you’ll be putting ice in it next…………….. 😀

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@acid22 wrote:

Sorry, no milk means not ‘real’ tea. Honestly, you’ll be putting ice in it next…………….. 😀

what about a bit of brandy?

Kanga

apache64d
    Participant

Cherrydance for me (spelled correctly)? 🙂

ArmorWraith
    Participant

😯 hey its apache! Welcome back man! =D>

Kanga

Loke
    Participant

Ill try to get hold of Big Bear to split the thread, how did the banning thing come into play?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

Dunno,
    vike was talking about chaos and a machine gun pointed at ourselves.

PoM mentioned some thing about banning and coming down to this.(had the admins tossed around the idea to ban Rommel? )

Bender threw in something about being illogical and I replied with some logic back.

I was reading up on Hippo and Apollo Tangent and got abit worried for Rommel, so I urged him to post. I didnt want this to end up like those two. Especially
    Hippo begging to come back. I dont ever wanna read another post from a scorcher left in the cold. He posted for the longest time urging an unban. It made me very sad to read a once scorchers freezing posts.

It seems causing chaos, or discontent in any way here awhile back got you banned. Rommel has raised many tempers around here. I hope the admins havent deemed him bannable due to that fact?

I would like to avoid his banning at all costs.No matter how annoying his posting habits.

Kanga

Loke
    Participant

Good, no one sane did propose banning or permbanning to this point.

Loke
    Participant

@rommel wrote:

Open Letter :

Those demanding a reply should have one perhaps,
    even if they are out of order and out of control.

XTC’s complaint addressed the poor moderation of the forums.

His post was a plea for better rules and regulations so that we
    could better control ourselves and show each other the respect
    that we all deserve as players that care enough to post here.

Those that have no concern for making better rules and guidelines
    are encouraged to start another thread and seek my banishment if
    they think that will help solve the problems that the other admins
    are refusing to properly acknowledge and attempt to solve.

You have two suggestions from me that I think will help with XTC’s
    concerns but nothing of substance from the Global Moderators or
    the other Administrators. I suggest that we all concentrate on
    XTC’s complaint if we truly feel the desire to be helpful.

Sincerely,

Rommel

So it is you who seeks all or nothing, you will not be banished, only demoted, if you keep your posture. I, some month ago asked BOY to undo your admin status, he said he would do so or some wishywashy equivalent of it and guess what, he did not do it. Now my patience has run out. I would have preferred that BOY would see his error of judgement and try to do something about it. Sadly that is not so.

Erwin, invoke god and/or Gavin if you like, but for once I would like to see you talking straight to the people who have an issue with you.

Chopper
    Participant

@viking62 wrote:

—Anyway-I do not want to play mind games anymore Rommel. This is unproductive
    and as always, “Self Serving” for whatever blathered reasons.

In the the words of Cheech Marin of Cheech and Chong fame…
    “I’m sick up and fed ” with all his BS…..and make no mistake …that’s what it is.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘Forum moderator/server admin BOY’ is closed to new replies.