This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Metal Slug Mario 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

SPYRER
    Participant

I simply must share that latest CAD

http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20070623

OMFG it is so funny which of course led me to think of chapter and passages relevent for the Scorched community.

All praise the Scorched and Gavin is his only prophet

I shall by firm in my faith of the trajectories I hold dear, my faith is my shield (only when I shall buy it) and parachutes my only friend. Beware though grids, mods and serpents of dissention be they named legion or Apollo Tangent may lead thee astray.

Though the faith will uplift you to the heavens only parachutes may prevent thy fall to the depths of destruction.

and a general one for your all MMORPG players

Zeke (25:17): The path of the righteous gamer is beset on all sides by the inequities of the developers and the tyranny of evil studios . Blessed is he who, in the name of HP and +200 Armor, shepherds the n00bs through the valley in an MMORPG, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost exp. points. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to troll and destroy my upgrades. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Feel free to expand and add to these articles of Faith and Truth,

for example what would be the Ten Commandments or Pillars of Faith of Scorched or however you want to call them?

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

Lmao…ok somebody has to much time on their hands i think

jdog
    Participant

😯 😕 :-s

SPYRER
    Participant

The Holy Book is now here

http://www.churchofgaming.com/

let he who need enlightment seek it here

be blessed and offer your console to those that have begun to play, offer forgiveness to those that break truce for they do not know what they do. Though thy rank may be one or six hundred and thirty seven all are equal before the might of a funky be they shielded or not.

For only though use of the user id can thee be saved and lagged or not your actions will be logged in the stats section of the heavens.

But beware your backround applications and actions for they can cause you to be cast off the holy battlefields. Beware you voice of anger and profanity for they can result in the actions of guardians of the server. Blessed be these Peacemakers for only though their admin actions will you know them.

and for an added bonus here is the

Prayer of the CPU

Our Hard Drive
    Which art internal
    Volume C by name;
    Thy code be clean,
    Thy fonts be seen
    On screen as they are on paper.
    Give us this day our documents,
    And forgive us our uploads, as we forgive those who download against us.
    And lead us not into fragmentation
    But deliver us our data.
    For thine is the PCI,
    And the IDE, and the AGP,
    Forever and Ever,

Amen.

Though I am not sure it would apply to Linux users??

Sorry could not resest the call.

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.