This topic contains 81 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Rommel 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Rommel
    Participant

Ooops, I’ll back out and let you blokes discuss Jeremy. @peanutsrevenge wrote:

I believe the bit that your ALL missing here is the simple fact that Americans must own everything, its the way you are…….
    I say that as if you read the topic of this thread it is

“For the English players here:”

It was started with

@princey wrote:

Jeremy Clarkson for prime minister?? What you think??

But you saw something that didnt involve you, but you had to throw more people at it than anyone else and make it your own!!!!!!! πŸ˜† …

It was that post about how Rudy was going to defeat everyone that got me. I saw it the day after he fell off the ruble of the twin towers he’d been perched on for so long and I had to make a post.

Sorry about the distraction,

Rommel

Deathbal
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@deathbal wrote:

This wasn’t about Israel, it was about the hypocracy of our foriegn policy

I don’t care if it is hypocracy. As long as the US. does what is in it’s best interest. Within reason of course. It would be foolish to think the US would treat tentative enemies the same as allies. Call it hypocracy if you like. But the alternative is calling them stupid.

Now thats a statement and a half.
    I wonder if you have the nerve to honestly say that about yourself?

I don’t think that the states would exist for long if it lived by that, even if the rest of the world does suspect it of doing so, saying it aloud and making a point of it would be suicidal.
    I can’t stand people that are all about themselves, I have barely spoken to a guy that I considered my brother for several years because he came out with a similar statement, thats how strongly I feel about selfish people!

My statement was not about greed. It was about how we deal with enemies vs allies. In other words, you don’t commit suicide to avoid hypocracy. I don’t know how greed got into it.

Rommel
    Participant

A Public Service Message For Those That Have The Opportunity To Vote

While voting yesterday, I saw Rudi’s name on the ballot and remembered this post. I considered voting for him as I stood there musing about Deathbal’s prediction … πŸ˜‰

My mother has been talking about John McClain recently.

“Are you sure mom? John McClain?”
    “Yes, John MC CLAIN!”

I wanted to yell YIPPEE KI EH MOTHER %$%$^ !! but instead I leaned over like I had a secret and whispered, “It’s Mc CAIN mom, not McClain. John McClain is a character in a movie series.”

After considering the Presidency of Mr. John McClain, I decided that she might be onto something, wisdom of the ages perhaps.

Although I couldn’t find him on the ballot, she told me last night that it looked like “McClain” was going to win.

It’s kind of scary that we’re both still allowed to vote, AND DO. πŸ˜‰
    Keep that in mind if you get the opportunity to vote.

Rommel

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Another truly informative and interesting post from the Rom man.

I believe this is expecially useful seeing as the Terminator got into it.

Rommel
    Participant

The Terminator???
    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

Another truly informative and interesting post from the Rom man.

I believe this is expecially useful seeing as the Terminator got into it.

I believe you are confusing Bruce Willis with Arnold Schwarzenegger but that’s ok since you live in England. Not to say we wouldn’t welcome you with open arms, but it seems to me, we have too many confused people voting here as it is. πŸ˜›

So if you are planning on defecting, here’s a link to help you out. πŸ˜‰

Rommel

Rommel
    Participant

Hi All:

Just tying up a loose end from an earlier post.

The decision has been made …

@rommel wrote:

How quickly they forget.@deathbal wrote:

… To Viking. I’m sure you already know this. The Bush hate all started after 9/11. Not after we went into Iraq. It started prior to going into Afghanistan.

He is a President that won the election without getting the popular vote. …

I believe that if anyone is inclined to investigate, they will find that george was appointed to the office of president. That’s right, he was appointed, by the supreme court. This was a very historic, albeit illegal, action. Along with this ruling you can add two recent decisions that allowed:

1. Private developers to use eminent domain laws to confiscate private property.
    2. Prisons to deem if you are reformed and if not, to hold you indefinitly regardless of your sentence.

Both of these rulings make dealing with political reformers much easier than it has been in the past. Especially now that we live under a system that allows the holding of suspects indefinatly without the right to council or formal charges being placed against them and considers torture to be an acceptable practice.

The worst infraction to date may be that the court failed to issue an injunction or declare unconstitutional the law passed by congress that gave King george the power to wage war without the consent of congress.

The Constitution of the United States of America – Article II – Section 8:

The Congress shall have the Power To declare War, grant letters of Marque and Reprisal, and to make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water.

NO WHERE in the Constitution is the congress allowed to tranfer this power to the president. As the sworn representitives of WE THE PEOPLE, it is their task and theirs alone. Everyone that voted to transfer this power violated their oath and spit in your face. Democrat or Republican, they spat in your face.

So what do we do now? Hmmm, I know, we’ll vote one of them into the office of the President. Not me of course, but I’m sure that this isn’t an issue that concerns the majority of voters. Illegal and unconstitutional actions by our representitives is pretty boring stuff comparred to Brittany and her lack of panties or David Hasselhoff getting drunk and smearing a hambuger on his face.

Now the court is preparing to make it’s first ruling on the second ammendment since our country was founded. The second ammendment? Ok, no problem:

Ammendment II – A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Are we about to receive another historic ruling? It sure looks like it to me and I’m afraid that it couldn’t come at a worse time.

Time will tell,

Rommel

The court ruled 5 to 4 against the City/State of Washington, D.C. and declared that … sorry here’s the link.

What, We The People deserve, in light of all the various and questionable gun laws, is an opinion on the Ammendment, not a very limited ruling on a city ordinance.

Any law, legal or not, must be obeyed, under penalty of law. This may seem fair enough at first glance but not to those of us that have been illegally convicted under an unconstitutional (ILLEGAL) law.

The people in Washington, D.C. that were kidnapped, had thier property stolen and required to pay extortion, have no recourse for monetary compensation, much less justice, they will not be made whole in the eyes of the law. Those may seem like harsh words to use against the lawmakers for the Nation’s Capitol City but those are the words that apply to anyone that effects arrests, declares confiscation, or charges fees without the legal right to do so. These are also, all felony charges.

Surely this applies to many of you:

Although the 55 mile per hour Federal speed limit was ruled unconstitutional, you have no right to a refund of your fines or even to have your driving record corrected. Those illegally high insurance premiums you paid, forget those too.

Now it’s the seat belt law.

In a melodramatic ending, Kirk grabs their holiest of holies, a printed version of the preamble to the Constitution, and recites it, with emphasis on β€œWe the People.” He explains to the Yangs, who now worship Kirk as a god because of the seemingly miraculous appearance of a rescue team from the Enterprise, that β€œthese words . . . were not written only for the Yangs, but for the Kohms as well.” Such thoughts constitute a shocking heresy for the Yangs, but Kirk insists, β€œThey must apply to everyone, or they mean nothing.” – Excerpted from this Star Trek web page.

Live Long and Prosper,

Rommel

Deathbal
    Participant

Rommel, I think you lost me with that post. But I will say a few things. If I got my money back for all of the tickets I recieved for going over 55, the state of NJ would go bankrupt. Besides the fact we are already, I don’t think that would be good for anyone.

As far as seatbelt laws and crap like that. Westchester county New York just made a law banning cell phone texting whilst driving. Although this sounds like a reasonable law, it is not. It is ignorant, redundant, and indicative of the boredom the New York law makers must be going through. There is already a law on the books. It’s called “careless driving”. An officer will give you a ticket for any number of things you do while driving if he feels it was careless. There is no need to make laws covering every action when there is already one single law that covers them all.

Rommel
    Participant

ATTENTION KTM Rider :

Considering the global reach of American Presidents,
    this announcement may concern the English players.

@KTM Rider wrote:

I agree that we were doomed to go to war the minute W Bush was elected. I’ve never agreed with the idea of allowing multiple generations from the same family into office.

The Republican party has recently started test flying Jeb Bush
    (“the smart one”) as the 2012 Presidential candidate.

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.