This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

DireWolf
    Participant

@barnabas wrote:

I didn’t delete it, DW, though I thought about spamming it.

*ducks and runs*

-barny

OH!!!!

Ill get you my pretty….. AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOTO TOO!!!!!

Chopper
    Participant

ummmmm.for what its worth…..

Sometimes when I go to the beginners server..(main is often empty and I get tired of waiting)….i try to play at level of those I find there. Some of those noobs can kik yer azz….lol.
    So….if theyre really new……I let em take 2 shots to my one and I use bms……..if theyre throwing hogs and killing da ol Chop…..Ill dig back…maybe nuke em a few times…..all in spirit of fun and fair play.
    …But you know?…..We all started when there was one place to play. It built friendships and comraderie that we all enjoy today.

So, in close ….I don’t know what to do…lol
    I guess leave it like it is….only maybe block us w more kills from anything but bms.

Deathstryker
    Participant

@forbmannn1 wrote:

nice topic!!

argh. This guy is a spam bot. I just checked out his profile and he’s posted 3 posts with spam in it to show his sig. Can we ban him? Or… Can YOU ban him?

Ebonite
    Participant

Why not just delete his posts? 😕

jdog
    Participant

How did he/she/it get in to the privite game admin fourm?

Deathstryker
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

How did he/she/it get in to the privite game admin fourm?

Simple jdog. This isn’t the private admin forum 😆

Deathstryker
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

Why not just delete his posts? 😕

It would make me feel better if he died in some way 😉

Ebonite
    Participant

It would make all of us feel better, but some things are illegal, even for a postal worker… 👿

Thrax
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

It would make all of us feel better, but some things are illegal, even for a postal worker… 👿

then i’ll keep it a bit on-topic… want me to rename a bot in the “Mod” we
    made from this Thread? so you can Kill this guy over and over??

BOY
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

@forbmannn1 wrote:

nice topic🙂!!

argh. This guy is a spam bot. I just checked out his profile and he’s posted 3 posts with spam in it to show his sig. Can we ban him? Or… Can YOU ban him?

not that many people will use the link, but as a matter of principle, i never quote a bot’s spam, you’re only doubling it! Now he has two links, you’re working for him! I posted the quote above with one additional space inserted to show everyone where the link is, most of you already guessed.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.