This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

apache64d
    Participant

This not a threat or sothimg. This is just a request from the admins.

In the last period we got more complains from players that some players (advanced players) comes to the beginners and totaly “control” the game by having 15-20-25 kills and the rest of the players (most of then are new noobs players) has 0, 1 or 2 kills.

If u have more then 50 kills pls, join the main server FIRST. Don’t go to the beginners. If there is nobody in the main server (the server under the beginners in the list) then ofcours u don’t have to wait in the main server for an hours or something like that. Join the beginners and ask if some1 else (that have 50 kills or more) wanna go to the main. (Like I do it)
    If nobody want to go to the main then..it sucks..anyway if u do play in the beginners server, pls, use shields as less as u can and if u can, go on the bots first.
    Try to be at the main server a much as possible and less in beginners.

I hope I will not have to ask players to come to main from beginners because the beginners is full and most of it with adnaced players, while in the main server there is 1 or 0 players.

BOY
    Participant

sorry apache, but I think this discussion is rather pointless. If you want to change the players habits, you got to start at the servers, where they are, not here.

apache64d
    Participant

I don’t think that posting here will harm..

BOY
    Participant

its not going to do anything at all, so no, no harm is done, but it certainly can start an ugly debate that we have already gone through with no results.

if you want more players at the no-bots server, then we must suggest something that will make a difference to the players at Beginners, especially the ones that dont come to this site. it must be more than just telling people to go where you say to go and when.

The beginner server was started to make a place for totally new players to play. It now has a life of its own, and the fact is that most new players dont go to main, and not even the regulars there go there very much, just a few.

I am in favor of several things that would do that, but not everyone will like my ideas. We need a friendly environment, not a bossy one. The 50 limit to reach main was a good idea it still is, a whole new server has started with many good players, but they like it there. Even if we remove the 50 limit, not much will change very quickly.

cbx550f
    Participant

Actually, I thought it was a good post. 😉 I wouldn’t expect miracles, but it can’t hurt.

I just wanted to add something:
    The past few nights, when I have went to play, I just joined the empty “main” server, and both times, within 10 minutes or so I had an opponent for a good 1v1 battle for a bit, then others started to pour in.

Moral of the story: Join the empty server, and they will come. 😉

Cheers!

cbx

apache64d
    Participant

“If u build it, they (he) will come” (from that film with kevin costner on the baseball court in the middle of corn field) 💡

It’s not always that great. some times I wait for 20 mnts and no one joins. Sometimes 1 player comes. fewer times, it becomes more then 1on1 game.That increased, though, in last weeks.

Yes, I know timezone can be a factor too.
    Anyway, even miro is back to the game..1 more reson to go to main and kick his ### off . 😈

Ebonite
    Participant

also remember, that most players don’t even read the forums.

Irishbandit
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

They dont 😯 😯 Whats wrong with them!!!

DireWolf
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

@ebonite² wrote:

They dont 😯 😯 Whats wrong with them!!!

Raises Hand very high!!!!
    OOOOH let me answer that, let me!!!! 😆

on second thought I better not 🙁

BOY
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

Anyway, even miro is back to the game..1 more reson to go to main and kick his ### off . 😈

💡 here, let me help you!

mandy
    Participant

AMEN

hobbesme
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

when I have went to play, I just joined the empty “main” server, and … within 10 minutes or so I had an opponent for a good 1v1 battle for a bit, then others started to pour in.

Moral of the story: Join the empty server, and they will come.

@apache64d wrote:

It’s not always that great. some times I wait for 20 mnts and no one joins … Yes, I know timezone can be a factor too.

Yeah it may very well vary due to time zone & time of day. Here in the North & South Americas time zones, joining an empty server anytime late afternoon until late night will usually attract other players within minutes.

One method I do is I join the game & then web browse or work until someone else joins. It makes the “wait” seem much shorter.

Spectrum
    Participant

Or there’s the way i did it the other night, join Noob server ask if any1 wants to go to main. I did that & got for people to play with in main(1 of whom was Steve, who roally kicked my ASS).

SabinoSteve
    Participant

just a few things to add

players from the beginers dont usualy come to main until they are ratied approx 50 from my experiance and when they do come because there stepping up a level they get totaly mullered and that is no fun for them

noobs are here to have fun which is the whole point of the game persoonaly

why not make another server for people over 150 kill to a limit or say 300 or something

or even better put a bot in main so we can play there still without haveing to go and ask 1 that goes when there are to people

from a beginers point of you if you get a good person coming on asking if they wan na come to main whats the point for them because they are likely to lose and human nature we all lvoe winning and not everyone has the determination to stick getting there arse kicked for maybe a week or two and having to change all there tactics that theve got used to on the last month say

love you all

JiNx

cbx550f
    Participant

Regarding the bot in main: I agree, but the fear is that it would skew the stats too much. If we could make it such that no stats are collected unless there are two or more humans, it would work. At this point we cannot do that though.

Hogs and kisses,

cbx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.