This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Brain Damage
    Participant

even when the setting is set off, the first time you connect to a server, the passsage will be procesed, all the other rounds, no

cbx550f
    Participant

Is it the progress bar that you’re referring to?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Not sure, I am confused too.

Brain Damage
    Participant

sorry, i rushed posting those & i replaced clearence with speed

i do have draw water off, but in the passages to load a round (those displayed in the progress bar, yes) i still do get the “clearing water waves” passage, the wird thing is that this passage is still processed in the loading of rounds wich is not the first (map was different), but the loading bar starts full (and i’ve disabled all the water options that are available) and the loading time is shortened a lot, either this passage is cached, or either is skipped; if it’s casched, then it could be possibly done before even connecting to the server (to prevent any lag), if it’s not, i’d say it could be interesting to investigate further the reasons of the speedup

imported_gcamp
    Participant

It’s just clearing any water data just incase you had water on and then turned it off using the console. Is it slow? I thought it wouldn’t be an issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.