This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

1st thing OMG wonderful water and gameplay!!

Only thing i noticed was there is a scroll lag when moving left right up and down, when scrolling with right mouse button in its perfect

Brain Damage and Deathbal both had the same problems

Otherwise frickin awesome ( WELL DONE )

imported_gcamp
    Participant

You get lag when scrolling with keyboard? Using alt w etc.?

cbx550f
    Participant

Oh, wait, perhaps it’s the change in the mouse navigation that you mean, Outer.

Left drag will now move the “camera” in the direction you drag it – this is different than in previous versions.

naka
    Participant

I can confirm this too. side scrolling whit mouse is very bad.
    but shifting the landscape when you hold the left mouse button is verry smooth and perfect. the scroll is perfect with ALT+w,,, too

it is verry interesting how ppl use the side scroling. I personally make a very quick hits to the edges of window to make a precise positioning, for me the side scroling is very usefull.

Outer
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Oh, wait, perhaps it’s the change in the mouse navigation that you mean, Outer.

Left drag will now move the “camera” in the direction you drag it – this is different than in previous versions.

Outer? 😆 that was odd… are u seeing me everywhere? 😉 You need thelp …rest cbx rest

cbx550f
    Participant

LOL

Ooops, maybe I do need help, or rest, or both. 😉

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.