This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  JiNx 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Willis
    Participant

V40 has finally come. *golf clap*

One thing I was wondering about is if we can get the on the Teleport Position weapon nullified (0.0)?

My main reason for this is I’d like to see a teleporter that can relocate you from your position as quick as possible.. Because in cases of a short-range death head or funky bombs, the teleporter is irrelevent.. your still dead.

Not to mention theres already a variable delay with the air-time. The further your shot the longer you wait, along with 2 seconds additional.

Balance already exists in a philosophical sort of way, because if your using this teleporter to provide an instantaneous escape your not going to shoot it far, or at least not far enough to be completely out of range for their next attack.

As well in some conditions (and I think this also provides to balance so do not change) you can not provide that instantaneous jump, due to walls or water.

Willis
    Participant

Problem / Bug…

This was noticed in earlier teleporter versions, and is still present.

If during the teleportation process, tank is sent into a free-fall (use parachute).. or interupted in general.. the teleport does not happen.

*In a game with Steve, and I launched the Teleport Position off.
    *Steve shot a funky bomb at me, I had shield and parachutes.
    *Teleporter lands first then funky bomb, During 2 second delay funky bomb causes damage to shield then self.
    *I remain in origional location and do not relocate to other land mass.

Follow up on origional post.. Maybe, if anything, the randomized teleporter could be the automatic teleport?

Trade off is that.. for one teleporter you have control on location but must wait, other teleporter you don’t have any control, even risk going no where, but it’s automatic?

Tis just another consideration….

Bobirov
    Participant

@willis wrote:

If during the teleportation process, tank is sent into a free-fall (use parachute).. or interupted in general.. the teleport does not happen.

I have noticed this happen before as well. 😕

Ebonite
    Participant

yeah, if there is any change to tank status, the teleport fails

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Thanks guys i’ll have a look into it.

JiNx
    Participant

agrees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.