This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Thrax 11 years ago.

• Author

naka
    Participant

Is it possible to display actual power and angle after successful kill.

When player Aim it guess values from some previous experience, based on distance, same maps and positions.

The first shoot is almost wrong (600 /50 for example), and the mind remember this wrong first shoot values.
    Then player make correction and shoot at 600+20 /50, but the mind do not learn that the correct shoot is 600+20. the mind can not remember “some+something”. it is seems to the player that the correct shoot was the first thought.

This can be displayed into the chat console in form:
    Player ‘XXXXX’ kill at 620/50
    or numbers around the thank, (like napalm digits). This values also may be visible to the player only, not overload with information other players.

HWB
    Participant

I don’t agree with Naka. But it would be nice to have the elevation and power on the HUD when my tank sitting static. I think it would help me and others to remember distances/power settings.

All to often I reduce power -20, then -12, and then -7. And thus forgetting my base number. With the number on the screen it would I would know what power setting I finally used.

Ebonite
    Participant

if you click on the aiming GUI, specifically the button containing the current power setting, it will bring up a list of previously used shot settings; power, elevation, and rotation, for the last 15 shots. They are listed in sequential order, so you can count back to previous shots and see what your settings were.

HWB
    Participant

@ebonite² wrote:

if you click on the aiming GUI, specifically the button containing the current power setting, it will bring up a list of previously used shot settings; power, elevation, and rotation, for the last 15 shots.

I know this already. But thank you. I doubt all ppl know about that list.

I am talking about your power setting to the screen after you hit space and waiting for the other ppl to fire. More like a aiming GUI that stays on even after you fire.

naka
    Participant

After successful kill, I always told to myself “oh what was my kill?”
    This is nothing more then a little flash the values – just to remember correct numbers.

Thrax
    Participant

@naka wrote:

After successful kill, I always told to myself “oh what was my kill?”
    This is nothing more then a little flash the values – just to remember correct numbers.

Just a thot tho..
    Unless there’s someone else at that exact spot, why else would you really
    need to know the coord’s of someone who’s already dead?

it’s already presant, since the number’s don’t change till you start aiming
    for the next kill.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.