This topic contains 61 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jdog 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

R@p7oR
    Participant

first we need a deformable roof 🙂

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@R@p7oR wrote:

first we need a deformable roof 🙂

This would increase the level size that is send to all the clients by quite a bit.

how about to make possible to load multiple mods at the same time; example apocalypse & raptor (fire & ice 😀 )

this may request 2 things:

a better weapon choice menu during gameplay (example with scroll) for diplaying all weapons in a human-readble format 😀

a standard for some weapons (icon, damage,ecc..); i wrote this because the death heads have different icons in different mods, and it might be an impression but it seems that have differrent power too.

DireWolf
    Participant

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a full screen view of the shot cam? I dont know about other people, but it is easy to miss seeing your shot in the cam because of other action on the screen at the same time, then you end up scratching your head wondering where your shot landed 😯
    plus it would add a very cool aspect to the game, and not to mention my videos.
    also what about being able to view another players shotcam while dead? it would be a cool option for those times you get taken out in the first shot, giving the dead player a little better view to pass the time.
    just a thought.

R@p7oR
    Participant

you do have full camera shot just place you mouse in upper left of the screen,click on camera–>shot.

DireWolf
    Participant

@R@p7oR wrote:

you do have full camera shot just place you mouse in upper left of the screen,click on camera–>shot.

Wow! that was fast!!! and I didnt even need an update, Thanx Raptor, that is awsome!!!! even though I am feeling a bit stupid!!! 😳

R@p7oR
    Participant

we all fell stupid sometimes…or all the time 😯

Bobirov
    Participant

@direwolf wrote:

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a full screen view of the shot cam?

Press number 4. It switches to full screen shot cam.. 😛

i’ve got 2 ideas for weapons:

1: is it possible to make a weapon that puts random number in the target’s aim and make forget his history of aims?

2: how about to make a weapon or make existing weapons to have explosion shockwave that kicks and move the target if detonate near it? 😯

sorry for my horrible english… 😳

jdog
    Participant

both idea are not possible and may never be possible.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Lasers need some improvements. Here is there usaeg and kill ratio.I think the may need to be widened and the power turned up a little bit still takes at least 2 shots for a kill. Any thoughts comments.
    Rank Kills
    19 Heavy Laser 10 %5.8 6 $15,000 2 172
    22 Laser 1 %1.0 10 $8,000 3 97

BOY
    Participant

Irish, you are not alone, there has been some testing by me and willis and maybe others, as to better settings for the lasers, but so far the discussion has been out of the public eye.

I think you are totally right. the lasers need to be increased in power. The price could even be more, but so long as it is possible to get a kill.

Some of the critical things, gavin has said are ready to be patched. I wonder if soon he will adress the laser question. ❓

I really hate to put up another poll, I would like someone else to do it since i did the sandhog poll 🙂

my 2 cents for lasers is that the LASER should do around 70 to 90% damage at its full range and do same damage at all distances, and reach almost half the map, perhaps the whole map.

HEAVY LASER should do 100% damage at full map range, and have slightly increased damage radius but be even more expensive 😛

LigH
    Participant

Just found Version 39.1 on the SourceForge server. Unfortunately, no changelog yet – IMHO, it shall better be shipped with any installation. So I’ll have to wait for a news thread about it. 8)

Bobirov
    Participant

Are you talking about the current CVS build? If so, you can refer to the TODO and DONE list. If I am not mistaken, the same thing can be found in a file named TODO that comes with the game as well.

LigH
    Participant

Indeed – I never expected a TODO file to contain DONE activities… 😉

(But unfortunately, not quite detailed; I cannot find out, which details changed between 39.1 and 39 – or between 39 and 38 …)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Feature Request Section – up to V39.0’ is closed to new replies.