This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shackattack 5 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Deathstryker
    Participant

Seeing the Facebook post made me want to drop in and say hello. I need to download this game again.

How’s everything going?

DireWolf
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

Seeing the Facebook post made me want to drop in and say hello. I need to download this game again.

How’s everything going?

Yo Death, yes you do, it is time….. this game needs the help and support of the Veteran players! and I for one would love to toss some rocks your way! 😈
    Hope to see you in the servers!

Dire*soup*Wolf

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathstryker wrote:

How’s everything going?

Well me!
    it’s about time DS, I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of funking you in my 6 year history!

WB.

@direwolf wrote:

@deathstryker wrote:

How’s everything going?

Yo Death, yes you do, it is time….. this game needs the help and support of the Veteran players! and I for one would love to toss some rocks your way! 😈
    Hope to see you in the servers!

Dire*soup*Wolf

He means TRY to throw some rocks in your general direction.

yes I am a mean bastage. What ya gonna do about it rusty boy 😉

ArmorWraith
    Participant

I commonly see a couple players around 12-2pm Central US time. Not sure where your situated at, just thought that bit of info would be helpful to a returning veteran.

Bug Fixes and suggestions to the game can be found here:
    http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/mantisbt/my_view_page.php

A list of current administrators and Developers can be found here:
    (Theyll be sure to answer or help with any questions or problems you may have.)
    memberlist.php?mode=leaders

Welcome back lost one and I hope you stay this time forever.

Armor

Shackattack
    Participant

Nice Facebook page I Liked it its a lot easier to get people going back on the game.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.