This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shackattack 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Loke
    Participant

Best of luck with your daughter to come ap, but then its your wife that´s pregnant, not you;)

Loke
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

None of ya bastages old as me…..sneaking up on 60 this month. :mrgreen:

Your birth certificate may say 60 – but a personality test would probably score you much, much younger. Best wishes for the great day;)

much= 22,5 years

Chopper
    Participant

thank you Loke…. 😉

DireWolf
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

None of ya bastages old as me…..sneaking up on 60 this month. :mrgreen:

Damn! you are old……….
    Happy Birthday ya ol fart 😈

Got a new machine and have been itching to play but never see anyone, just started playing again so I am rusty, but I would love to play some old timers, hell even some new timers 😯

Wow…… that almost sounded like a singles ad ❗

Chop, I work 12 to 8 pm pacific time, I usually get home by 8:30 or 9 at the latest. if you can toss some rocks with me let me know, Im there, im off s/m.

Just to make this post legit, (in the right forum so to speak) Send me a pm and I will give you my Facebook info, that is for anyone not just the ol coot.
    love ya Chop.

Irishbandit
    Participant

Who is DireWolf?

DireWolf
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Who is DireWolf?

😳

Guess I kinda deserved that [-X

Loke
    Participant

@irishbandit wrote:

Who is DireWolf?

Who is asking?;)

naka
    Participant

What is FACEBOOK?

Close the scorched and make FACEBOOK group only. I heard it’s modern to have a such account. 😕

Irishbandit
    Participant

@loke wrote:

@irishbandit wrote:

Who is DireWolf?

Who is asking?;)

I deserve that!! #-o

Chopper
    Participant

ok….lemme see…..the direbook is on face wolf….no,no…..wait a sec……face bandit is throwing rocks at irish wolf…….dangnabit….its hell gettin old.
    lets get this right….
    ahem…..YOU WEINERS NEED TO GET YER CARCASSES ON MAIN. ME AND LOKE CAN’T KEEP KILLIN’ THE BOT FOREVER.ok…..i’m done. 8)

DireWolf
    Participant

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

*BUMP*

BOY
    Participant

@peanut wrote:

And yes, saw the update, was wondering who administers that, was gonna set one up the other day, then remembered there was a page… which I found dead.

Yes, sadly the facebook aspect has been neglected. Thrax had a page, a group page or somethign, then I made the fan page. I think facebook has modified things a bit since then. I think there really needs to be an effort to branch out into social media. We will need to sort of get out there “flyers in hand” so to speak, and get people interested again to get back to the level of activity we once had.

DireWolf
    Participant

I posted a tweet with a link to the game on Twitter under #pcgame

I will start posting daily Tweets under #pcgame, #multiplayer and other topics.

It would be a good idea to start a Scorched 3D Twitter account also just for the purpose of putting the quality product Scorched 3D’s name and link in the publics eye again, also so people dont have to see my ugly mug in the Avatar!
    If somebody wants to take this on please do, if not and no one objects I would be happy to do it.

If anyone reading this has a Twitter account, please search Scorched 3D and Retweet my post or feel free to make one of your own.

As of right now only 2 links come up if you search for Scorched 3D, one by me and a mention from open SUSE, that is it! Twitter is like Grand Central Station on the net, we need more than just 2 mentions. we need many, and from more than just one or two sources.

Soup.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

there’s a youtube video player on the home page with your name on it, direwolf

it’s currently linked to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc9uHrMAvX0 as a place holder – videos are your turf far as i know

ps: did you know there’s a secret video tag for webms?

[video:2xq34ta1]http://sourcepit.co.uk/s3dtemp/towboy.webm[/video:2xq34ta1]

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

There is a facebook app in development currently that I believe will link to peoples stats and recent server events. Not sure what state it’s currently in, but hayt was working on it, but she’s not been about for a while.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.