This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

comedown
    Participant

It took me a while to get the hang of milkshape, but I got there in the end.

For anyone who doesn’t have a clue who/what Stitch is:

What is that monstrosity..?

Monstrosity?! What you see before you, is the first of a new species. I call it… “Experiment 626”.
    He is bullet-proof, fire-proof, and can think faster than super computer. He can see in the dark, and move objects three thousand times his size. His only instinct… To destroy everything he touches!

Perfect!

The file is below the picture, enjoy the model.

(Edit: I just realised guests/unregistered users won’t see the file. 😯 Register and use my model all you unregistered types, before I get irate..!)

comedown
    Participant

He has a reasonably high triangle count, but there’s not a lot I can do about that. There are higher definition models than this going around anyway though, so I won’t lose any sleep over it. 😛

jdog
    Participant

@comedown wrote:

He has a reasonably high triangle count, but there’s not a lot I can do about that. There are higher definition models than this going around anyway though, so I won’t lose any sleep over it. 😛

WOW. Thats an understatement there. There seems to be nothing you could do that probably wouldn’t ruin a very great looking tank! Nice job on your first try there!

SPYRER
    Participant

What is there to say but it looks Great, for this being your first work I shall look forward to your secound!!! 😀

comedown
    Participant

Thanks both.

HWB
    Participant

The Stitch Model is great!!! I can’t wait to blow Stitch up a lot. I know now that I can have materiels with out making a bitmap in Milkshape. When I tried it was bad and wouldn’t run. Now I will try harder.

comedown
    Participant

@hwb wrote:

The Stitch Model is great!!!

I’m glad you think so!

I’m not really sure about the problem you’re having, it’s not something I ran into myself, but you seem to have gotten the hang of milkshape a lot faster than I did, so no doubt you’ll work it out pretty quickly. Sorry I couldn’t be of any help. 😯

Irishbandit
    Participant

nice work comedown 😀

comedown
    Participant

Thanks IB.

Berem
    Participant

I downloaded your model before this two weeks, but i just had time to test it its cool its a good work. 😀

comedown
    Participant

@berem wrote:

I downloaded your model before this two weeks, but i just had time to test it its cool its a good work. 😀

Thanks, Berem.

.–.ShoCkwaVe.–.
    Participant

nice work cd 😀

glad you got the hang of milk.. the tank looks great 😉

krafTWerK
    Participant

WoW Nice.

I have to learn milkshape or blender ??

krafT

jdog
    Participant

@kraftwerk wrote:

WoW Nice.

I have to learn milkshape or blender ??

krafT

either one, it depends on what quality models you want to do.

Milkshaped3d is easier in some ways and blender is easy in some ways.

comedown
    Participant

Oops, cheers Kraft & Shock.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.