This topic contains 84 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chopper
    Participant

clinton says it depends on what the meaning of “is” is…. 😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4XT-l-_3y0

Peanut, last I looked mR Peanut had a cane…

As for Libya we just need to leave lots of guns and comm gear for them at their borders. If those people FIGHT for their own freedom , they will value and cherish it much more than if anyone else does it for them.
    I wish them the best….they’re doing a great job so far.

watch the english version of al Jazeera http://english.aljazeera.net/, its very interesting

I almost fell off my chair when I saw where Gaddifi blamed everything on hallucinogens given to the teenagers by osama bin laden and al Qaida…the dude has seriously lost it

Loke
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

@loke wrote:

The US foreign policies would be a lot different if it would not have to factor in a bunch of bed sheet clad tyrants.

Obama is a big disappointment, getting an undeserved Nobel peace price – it may have been given to him just because he became president instead of McCain and his loony running mate – he still needs to live up to it. Guantanamo is still there, the US veto against Israeli settlements was not a peace promoter either.

Reagan and the Bushes ran on astronomical budget deficits, broke international law and Clinton (on a balanced/surplus budget) was impeached for having a bit of fun with an intern and a cigar. The priorities are a bit backwards if you ask me.

Maybe I know too little about the tealovers, but you wish for warlike actions against Libya’s autocratic kleptocrat. Should they be UN sanctioned or just be unilateral?

Keep in mind who our current Vice President is. It reminds me of a saying I remember. “Some people are wise, and some people are otherwise”

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury that was investigating a sexual harrassment claim.

I do not want war against Libya. I was making an observation.

So Clinton lied to a f…ing grand jury about the cigar thing – I could not care less. It seems that the media/voters don´t give a damn about the lives of thousands of Americans soldiers dying in a illegal war. Where the f… are patriotic citizens that demand justice and bring legal action against the ones who unleashed it?

What is the teabags view of intervention in other nations internal affairs?

Deathbal
    Participant

@loke wrote:

So Clinton lied to a f…ing grand jury about the cigar thing – I could not care less. It seems that the media/voters don´t give a damn about the lives of thousands of Americans soldiers dying in a illegal war. Where the f… are patriotic citizens that demand justice and bring legal action against the ones who unleashed it?

Legal action against who? Bush? Or the members of Congress that gave him the go ahead to use force? And whos legal system are we using?

@loke wrote:

What is the teabags view of intervention in other nations internal affairs?

Probably not in favor of that. The tea baggers primary concern is our nation. Foreign policy is not their thing.

Laptops Daddy
    Participant

if you gave palin a map of the world, honestly, would you be surprised if she couldnt point out afghanistan or iraq? i doubt you would. palin makes w look practically credible.

there is no way on earth palin will be running for president under a republican banner. she’ll be asked to step down, id put money on it. (there will be tears) ;

are the repubs not playing labour’s game? ie, bring in a muppet for failed opposition, then, come election time, no, we were just kidding, look, we’re serious. the new contender, fresh, means business. such a contrast!

Deathbal
    Participant

Palin will not be the nominee, you are correct. But you know who might? Michele Bachmann of Minnesota. A true politician. They wont be able to tarnish her image as they did Palin’s. Right now she is at the top of my list for GOP candidates. And I am not alone.

As far as stupid goes, instead of worrying about Palin’s intelligence, would it not be wiser to look at who actually has power? Right now we have a vapid moron one step away from the Presidency. Right now his only purpose is to be a life insurance policy for the President. Put a mic in front of him and let him speak to the people. The more he says the safer the commander in chief becomes.

Loke
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

They wont be able to tarnish her image as they did Palin’s.

You are joking or was that meant as written?

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@loke wrote:

@deathbal wrote:

The Toll Collector make a joke?

Now that’s funny!

Deathbal
    Participant

@loke wrote:

@deathbal wrote:

Well, Palin was an easy target. 8) That is all I meant.

Loke
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

@loke wrote:

@deathbal wrote:

Well, Palin was an easy target. 8) That is all I meant.

Character assassinations seem to very popular in US politics, but until now it was my impression that the political right where the experts at it – Palin is more likely a case of character suicide;) Call me an elitist if you like 😯

Chopper
    Participant

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy. ~Ernest Benn

Deathbal
    Participant

@loke wrote:

Character assassinations seem to very popular in US politics, but until now it was my impression that the political right where the experts at it – Palin is more likely a case of character suicide;) Call me an elitist if you like 😯

The right and left have their own way of doing the same thing. Neither of them have a monopoly at anything. Intelligence included. They both play the same game.

The way the left targets it’s opponents is to call them stupid. Reagan was the dumbest President ever. Only to have his stupidity eclipsed by Bush Sr. and his VP. Then George W. Bush took the crown for dumbest ever. Then the next GOP President after him will be dumber still.

Eventually they will be too dumb to walk upright, yet they still get elected. What does that say for the Democratic opposition?

Regardless of what people think about Palin, she has accomplished a great deal. I think one of the biggest reasons she is as popular as she is, has a great following, and attracts 10’s of thousands anytime she appears in public is a direct result of the lefts criticism. Had they left her alone she would have faded away.

The right will throw out comments like “The Elite Left” or….”Limosine Liberals” This is not to say they do not exist on the right. Trust me, they can be worse. And the right does not have a monopoly on stupidity. Take Nancy Pelosi for example. She has publicly made some outright stupid comments. She was the speaker! But they will focus on what citizen Palin says.

How many on the left still believe Palin said she can see Russia from her house? I’ve run into people that believe that. And they are making fun of her. 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 76 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.