This topic contains 84 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Yea, I’m sure it’ll be “very truthful and not at all warped and biased” Chopper!

I think the most historically accurate thing to come out of America was that ‘documentary’ called ‘Pearl Habour’

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

Yea, I’m sure it’ll be “very truthful and not at all warped and biased” Chopper!

I think the most historically accurate thing to come out of America was that ‘documentary’ called ‘Pearl Habour’

[-X ah ah ah your wrong, it was titanic!

Armor

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

[-X ah ah ah your wrong, it was titanic!

Armor

Smartie Pants, farty bottom!

Chopper
    Participant

Actually it is very accurate Pnut….we won ! :mrgreen:
    But i likes ya anyways! 😆

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

Loke
    Participant

@peanutsrevenge wrote:

@chopper wrote:

How did you know he uses a grannystick? He is very touchy about it btw;)

Loke
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

so where in the world is a politician loke? N korea? Burma? China?
    I got an idea…..ours and most western democracies are a representative/participation style.
    I’ll vote for ya Loke!
    btw History channel has a repeat of their series on “Presidents” on for next few nights. Very eye opening on early American politics and our….*ahem* conflicts with our friends in Peanut land. :mrgreen:

You better not – just a little bit of power and Im corrupted beyond anything and will try to emulate these erm… gentlemen in dressing flashy.

Like the fat man on the left (I could not find the one where he wears a light blue uniform and is decorated like a christmas tree):

nb. and he has a reichsmarschalls grannystick none the less;)

Or this highly respected fella:

But I would try to avoid furhats;)

Deathbal
    Participant

America is very fortunate to have the Tea Party. If not for them our President and his policies could have gone uncontested. That could have led to a victory in 2010 which would have enabled the Democratic party to maintain a majority in the House and Senate.

They would have seen this as a mandate. This could have finally pushed through cap and trade. A policy that would have caused energy costs for the average person to skyrocket.

This was our Presidents plan. To make energy costs skyrocket and any new coal power company to go bankrupt. But you don’t have to believe me. You can hear it for yourself from his own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU

A lot of our electricity is run by coal power. What does he expect us to do? Go back to candles?

Then ask yourself who will be the only people to afford a confortable living under his plan? The wealthy.

Now lets go to the situation in Libya. Anyone old enough to remember the Reagan administration would know for a fact that Khadafi would not be doing this if Reagan was President. He would not be doing this if Bush was President. He has complete confidence in Obama to only send his condemnation and nothing else.

Obama is like a referee in hockey. Stop! or i’ll say stop again!

Loke
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

America is very fortunate to have the Tea Party. If not for them our President and his policies could have gone uncontested. That could have led to a victory in 2010 which would have enabled the Democratic party to maintain a majority in the House and Senate.

They would have seen this as a mandate. This could have finally pushed through cap and trade. A policy that would have caused energy costs for the average person to skyrocket.

This was our Presidents plan. To make energy costs skyrocket and any new coal power company to go bankrupt. But you don’t have to believe me. You can hear it for yourself from his own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU

A lot of our electricity is run by coal power. What does he expect us to do? Go back to candles?

Then ask yourself who will be the only people to afford a confortable living under his plan? The wealthy.

Now lets go to the situation in Libya. Anyone old enough to remember the Reagan administration would know for a fact that Khadafi would not be doing this if Reagan was President. He would not be doing this if Bush was President. He has complete confidence in Obama to only send his condemnation and nothing else.

Obama is like a referee in hockey. Stop! or i’ll say stop again!

DB increasing the cost of energy is a very good way of motivating people to think about how much they use and for what it is used for – pure market economy. A nice example is that if the US had cars with the average mileage of European cars, the US would not need to import any oil from hell holes like Saudi Arabia. BMW just made a 4 cylinder engine that is just as powerful as a 6 cylinder one, but they don´t think it will sell well on the American market – its so ridiculous, so stupid that a choice of car is based on tradition, no. of cylinders, sound of the engine and not performance. The fuel therefore is way too cheap;)

Loke
    Participant

The US foreign policies would be a lot different if it would not have to factor in a bunch of bed sheet clad tyrants.

Obama is a big disappointment, getting an undeserved Nobel peace price – it may have been given to him just because he became president instead of McCain and his loony running mate – he still needs to live up to it. Guantanamo is still there, the US veto against Israeli settlements was not a peace promoter either.

Reagan and the Bushes ran on astronomical budget deficits, broke international law and Clinton (on a balanced/surplus budget) was impeached for having a bit of fun with an intern and a cigar. The priorities are a bit backwards if you ask me.

Maybe I know too little about the tealovers, but you wish for warlike actions against Libya’s autocratic kleptocrat. Should they be UN sanctioned or just be unilateral?

ArmorWraith
    Participant

@loke wrote:

Maybe I know too little about the tealovers, but you wish for warlike actions against Libya’s autocratic kleptocrat. Should they be UN sanctioned or just be unilateral?

Were counting on Germany to make the first move. 🙂
    Or maybe China.
    Or Russia.
    Or the U.N.

Well just sit and watch this one out….

C’mon world nations, you guys pick up the tab for this one? We’re broke At the moment.

Armor

Loke
    Participant

So its not an internal problem of Libya? Should Egypt intervene as many of its citizens live there? Should Denmark have send their civil defence guys when the Bush administration clearly was unable to cope with the aftermath of Katrina or even some troops to restore order?

Deathbal
    Participant

@loke wrote:

The US foreign policies would be a lot different if it would not have to factor in a bunch of bed sheet clad tyrants.

Obama is a big disappointment, getting an undeserved Nobel peace price – it may have been given to him just because he became president instead of McCain and his loony running mate – he still needs to live up to it. Guantanamo is still there, the US veto against Israeli settlements was not a peace promoter either.

Reagan and the Bushes ran on astronomical budget deficits, broke international law and Clinton (on a balanced/surplus budget) was impeached for having a bit of fun with an intern and a cigar. The priorities are a bit backwards if you ask me.

Keep in mind who our current Vice President is. It reminds me of a saying I remember. “Some people are wise, and some people are otherwise”

Clinton was impeached for lying to a grand jury that was investigating a sexual harrassment claim.

I do not want war against Libya. I was making an observation.

Deathbal
    Participant

@loke wrote:

DB increasing the cost of energy is a very good way of motivating people to think about how much they use and for what it is used for – pure market economy. A nice example is that if the US had cars with the average mileage of European cars, the US would not need to import any oil from hell holes like Saudi Arabia. BMW just made a 4 cylinder engine that is just as powerful as a 6 cylinder one, but they don´t think it will sell well on the American market – its so ridiculous, so stupid that a choice of car is based on tradition, no. of cylinders, sound of the engine and not performance. The fuel therefore is way too cheap;)

Increasing the cost and making the cost skyrocket are two totally different things. Not to mention a policy that would bankrupt any new coal power plant.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@armorwraith wrote:

@loke wrote:

Were counting on Germany to make the first move. 🙂
    Or maybe China.
    Or Russia.
    Or the U.N.

Well just sit and watch this one out….

C’mon world nations, you guys pick up the tab for this one? We’re broke At the moment.

Armor

I think it’s about time Oxfam helped out, they’re rich enough ! ! ! ! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.