This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  PeanutsRevenge 6 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

Deathbal
    Participant

There are people that actually wait for days in front of a store to be the first to get the new phone. I really mean no insult but I find that to be a little mentally retarded. Has it come to the point where we are so bored that we resort to such actions? It is stunning.

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

There are people that actually wait for days in front of a store to be the first to get the new phone. I really mean no insult but I find that to be a little mentally retarded. Has it come to the point where we are so bored that we resort to such actions? It is stunning.

Indeed

I could understand it if your phone’s just died or contract’s expired, however that might account for 2 out of the 2 hundred people in each queue outside iCrap stores / windows stores etc…

naka
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

There are people that actually wait for days in front of a store to be the first to get the new phone.

Do they fight each other’s? #-o

ArmorWraith
    Participant

If they did, it would be worth watching and going.. test those brawl skills.. ahah.

Armor

Tom.K
    Participant

While everyone is fighting to get new iPhone or something else… I enjoy doing everything with my Xperia X10 mini pro… probably will for 5 years, like i’ve done that with my old phone…

Chopper
    Participant

its a FrEaKiN Phone for god’s sake… ](*,)

PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

@chopper wrote:

its a FrEaKiN Phone for god’s sake… ](*,)

As usual you’re incorrect, smart phones are notoriously bad at being phones. They’re better.to be thought of as mini computers with mobile broadband (if you can get a 3/4g signal when u really need it, that also have the ability to make and recieve calls text messages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.