This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

TheOne
    Participant

Ever heard of mob rules you ??

Tora wrote:

(like ONE that is ranked4 and 4 win a game have made truce with another guy 4 10 rounds)

Well does a person with a %33.88 (2.9 shots/kill) kill ratio need dirt??

Grow up!

The taunting as well as dirting is what made me angry

Deathbal
    Participant

Hey, A lot of people like to kill trucers. It’s the risk you take when you truce. But i’ll truce to avoid getting killed on the first shot. Anytime you draw attention to yourself in an arana like Scorched, you run that risk.

It’s not about humiliation either. No one would care if you used funkies. That’s why i suggested to raise dirt price to funky level, then no one will care if you use dirt.

If it’s a choice between the two, I’d rather have dirt any day over a funky thrown at me 😆

apache64d
    Participant

I never thought the word humiliation will be related to a computer game and to this game specialy…
    🙁

Deathbal
    Participant

@apache64d wrote:

I never thought the word humiliation will be related to a computer game and to this game specialy…
    🙁

I agree, humiliation was the furthest thing from my mind. It’s odd seeing how some people see things.

When your goal becomes doing things to piss people off, you have just basically ruined this game for yourself.

When I started playing online a few months ago, I watched and did nothing to draw attention to myself. I played the game the way everyone likes it played. Obviously this person (Saso) had a gripe about trucing. So what did he accomplish? People will still truce, it’s an accepted action. Dirting and pissing people off all game long is not. You can try, but you cannot change that.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.