This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathbal 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

mooic
    Participant

@theone wrote:

Dirt too cheap and too effective for price!!
    + Riot bombs are not powerful eneough to get out!
    You waste two shots trying to get out

Today on main
    Dirter dirts me on main everyround

Me wasting to shots to get out everytime, enough time for other players to range and kill me when i finally get out!
    Cant afford to buy teleporter in second round!
    All a dirter needs is one kill per round to buy more dirt.
    Dirters arent there to win or kill, but simply there to piss off all the other players.
    Riot bombs are just not powerful enough

Noobs see this and start dirting too thinking its funny (yes i know its just a game but cant have much fun in dirt all the time) (thinks about making a Pig model for myself to have fun in dirt)

I have no problem with dirt! (Dirt and laser)
    but as i said too cheap and too effective for price where riot bombs are too weak!

Same thing happened today, started on teams, a player called Mom started the dirtying, then followed me and One to Main and continued Targetting One with Dirt (and the odd funky), for some reason Mom has a real problem with One, then started calling names, called me a loser then an idot then called everyone in main an idiot. Also this person is very accurate with his shot, he seemed to hit every time. The actions of this player spoiled the whole scorched experiance. Ive not been playing much at the moment and joining a game with this person makes me think is it worth the hassle!
    I have reported this to an admin so i hope something can be done.

Casey

DireWolf
    Participant

Dirt is cool every so often, but it is jacked when you have people doing nothing but dirting, I watched a player target Tnick every time with dirt, so I made it a point to buy dirt and help him out. ever heard the term “Mob rules?”
    if you are against this type of behavior, gang up on the guy and make him your personal BEOTCH! Help the people out, this game is loved because it is fun and has a great community, would you stand there and watch a friend get his butt whooped? No, most of us are friends here, if you see someone getting dogged with dirt, forget the stats and help him out, friends are much more important than stats, IMO, and actually I had a blast paying this guy back trying to help tnick.
    This has been one wolf’s opinion.
    -Dire

DireWolf
    Participant

I was looking through some video I shot, *evil grin* and found the above stated Dirter, Nick = SASO, so I thought I would give a nice example, This guy made it his point to dirt tnick like crazy, as I stated I decided to get in on this, and also Pastor of Muppets, this was an unspoken vendetta, on this clip you will see me dirt SASO and Pastor took him out with a DH, we had enough of this fool, but no words were spoken, we did what needed to be done 😈 , so if you see a bro in need of help, *or a sis* lend a hand.
    BTW tnick handled this situation very well, he just made this fool his main target, and got by with a lil help from his friends! 😉

Dirty clip
    http://app1.docusync.com/clientsite/getfile.aspx?LinkId=3796&Key=MPBLNYEUDXMQIXISINILLLJUMXCVKLHNARJXGMCWKYEKISLN

tnick337
    Participant

The subject of dirt being so cheap ill have to say yes. seeing that im the one getting dirted all the time. im new to this game so it took every bit of smarts to deal with this guy his name is really sun or spok. i use heavy riots bombs to get out but the hole it leaves is spotlight for rollers next shot your dead. i made sure to kill the dirter first shot so there would only be the one pile of dirt to get out of. then you hope no one else has ranged you. i only play on main and i thank all of you who have helped me deal with this guy. yes direwolf your help was so greatly appreciated. i only wish more of the friends i have made here would help out. one time every left the game like round 5 because this guy took all the fun out of the game. I say raise the cost of dirt and make riot bombs cheaper. I have made many many good friends here in scorched3d i know consider like family. so when some one does wrong to my family im right there to help out in any way possible. my opinion kill the dirter.

tnick337 not as good as my rank

Timinator
    Participant

I’m there for you tnick, my pal. Im a big fan the mob rule concept. This should probably be put on the player complaint section, but this Spok/Sun fella will repeatedly dirt the same person(usually Tnick) just for the sake of dirting them, and then name call.

Just remember what momma said to say (sort of)……
    Nukes and Hogs will crush your bones, but dirt will never hurt me!

mooic
    Participant

Its the same guy! And mob rule did rule that game as me one and i think banana made him our target before anyone else! BTW i find hogs great at killing a self dirtier!

apache64d
    Participant

And the same guy that One complained about…
    I sent him a pm (Dire u can see a copy at the admins forum) he hasn’t replied yet. I saw him at the apoc server just 40 mnts (or so) ago and told him to check his pm box and read this section of the forums. He disconnected for a while and when he joinede again I asked him if he read the stuff. he said no… then “maybe” later”. I thought that the apoc server is not the place to tell him about the complains againts him and his behavior so I wanted him to read first the pm and the player complains forum before “blasting” him with complains on-line in middle of a game. If it was the main or the beginners or teams (missed him there I guess) I would say some more.

No replies by him, yet.

cbx550f
    Participant

Nick – your strategy is good, but you can also use the dirt to your advantage to win rounds sometimes…. if you’ve been dirted, skip a couple turns until it’s only 2 or three others left, THEN dig yourself out. They usually won’t notice that you did, and you get a couple free shots. 😉

Overall, this is an issue that comes up periodically, but if history is any indication, it also fades away quickly. I think DW’s solution is best – if someone is using dirt to excess, quietly target them. 😉

Thrax
    Participant

@cbx550f wrote:

Nick – your strategy is good, but you can also use the
    dirt to your advantage to win rounds sometimes…. if you’ve been dirted,
    skip a couple turns until it’s only 2 or three others left, THEN dig yourself
    out. They usually won’t notice that you did, and you get a couple free
    shots. 😉
    Overall, this is an issue that comes up periodically, but if history is any
    indication, it also fades away quickly. I think DW’s solution is best – if
    someone is using dirt to excess, quietly target them. 😉

Players provide you with All-natural organic shielding??
    -teleport, Heavy Riots, or..
    Practice with lasers… 😀

BOY
    Participant

If he wants to be you, then you be him 😯

Deathbal
    Participant

I’ve seen this guy come on and target “One” right from the start. I’ve said it before, Ton of dirt needs to be priced like funky bombs. They can be very effective. But since they are priced so low, it is seen as cheap. And i’d have to agree.

DireWolf
    Participant

@boy wrote:

If he wants to be you, then you be him 😯

HELLO ME ITS ME AGAIN!!!!
    😈

HWB
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

I’ve seen this guy come on and target “One” right from the start. I’ve said it before, Ton of dirt needs to be priced like funky bombs. They can be very effective. But since they are priced so low, it is seen as cheap. And i’d have to agree.

HERE, HERE. But the other dirt is also effective.

tnick337
    Participant

boy wrote if he wants to be you you be him

why would i want to be someone who is rude and disrespectful i think if i had to choose between using his name or not playing i would say i couldnt play. that would be the pitts. i love this game and the people who play it with the exception of one player

tnick337 not as good as my rank

TORA
    Participant

LOL guys ….u dont like dirt? IM USING DIRT 4 THAT REASON 😆
    u dont like riot?….i use riot
    u dont like misiile?….i use missile
    etc.etc

Apache wrote to me ‘U anoy by truce? most of us are anoyed by that. Shoot a funky on the trucers.
    Well im doing that,but dirt is more humiliating then a funky 😈
    My fun is not win the game but kill trucers (like ONE that is ranked4 and 4 win a game have made truce with another guy 4 10 rounds 😯 )or ppls that i dont love (like tnick 😉 )

4 the language that i have used i say SRY,really sry guys

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.