This topic contains 84 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  comedown 9 years, 1 month ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #52900

    pastor of muppets
    Participant

    hear hear chop! *clink*

    #52901

    bazzz
    Participant

    For the ones that are not against dirt use and like to see it as a respected tactic join my group

    With a coordinated effort to make dirt use respected we can end this discussion once and for all!!!

    Down with the elite!!!

    VIVA LA BARRO!!!!!!

    #52902

    BigBear
    Participant

    @bazzz wrote:

    For the ones that are not against dirt use and like to see it as a respected tactic join my group

    With a coordinated effort to make dirt use respected we can end this discussion once and for all!!!

    Down with the elite!!!

    VIVA LA BARRO!!!!!!

    Not that I would join, but as long as we are talking defensive dirting I don’t really see what the fuzz is about and wish you luck. If you on the other hand are talking about building respect for offensive dirting I will get me a torch, a pitch fork and start working on assembling DA MOB!!! 😉

    #52903

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @bigbear wrote:

    @bazzz wrote:

    For the ones that are not against dirt use and like to see it as a respected tactic join my group

    With a coordinated effort to make dirt use respected we can end this discussion once and for all!!!

    Down with the elite!!!

    VIVA LA BARRO!!!!!!

    Not that I would join, but as long as we are talking defensive dirting I don’t really see what the fuzz is about and wish you luck. If you on the other hand are talking about building respect for offensive dirting I will get me a torch, a pitch fork and start working on assembling DA MOB!!! 😉

    I can hear him now..

    ‘Ah, released from the admin shackles of responsability, right, Mob tactics, here we come’

    lol

    I really wouldn’t mind defensive or offensive dirting if the price was around $20,000 for 5 tons of dirt.

    #52904

    Deathbal
    Participant

    I really wouldn’t mind defensive or offensive dirting if the price was around $20,000 for 5 tons of dirt.

    Price determines most of it. Remember what was thought of funkies? If you are going to pay a lot for something, it’s use isn’t scorned as much.

    I always thought dirt’s main use was to alter a shot, or block a shot. I think i’ve seen this maybe a handful of times. A lump of dirt can get in the way of a sure kill without burying anyone.

    #52905

    Chopper
    Participant

    UH-OH…..Ya woke up the Bear. 🙄

    #52906

    Exiled One
    Participant

    Hey bigbear, it doesnt matter if dirt is used as offensive or defensive … all that matters is the forcoming reaction according to DB.
    I dont care if you start a mob, If you do….I guess it will be fun coming up with alternative tactics that can still have the same reaction.
    I guess I will be waiting for you to make your mob because I dont care if I use it offensively or defensively because its just a game according to Choppy.

    And Bazzzz there is no respect for dirt even if you use it defensively because the reaction is what counts according to Che because its a free world.

    No Nut, it would still matter even if the price was high….because the way people think is different and the reaction would change maybe very little if so many people are against it.

    I agree DB, it can always block a shot even though you are not under a pile of dirt. But it may only be true for baby missiles. The rest, you can still die on that turn.

    Anyway, the scorch community doesnot have and will probably not have any respect even if you use dirt as defensively or offensively.

    Yours,

    Exiled One

    #52907

    BigBear
    Participant

    Yeah I’m gonna start the Anti-Dirting League. Applicants need to bring their own beer mugs, colourful superhero tights and capes of their own design. They will also be required to purge the vile dirters with bucketloads of napalm while spamming the A-DL’s warcry “Burn heretic!!!”.

    #52908

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @Exiled One wrote:

    Hey bigbear, it doesnt matter if dirt is used as offensive or defensive … all that matters is the forcoming reaction according to DB.
    I dont care if you start a mob, If you do….I guess it will be fun coming up with alternative tactics that can still have the same reaction.
    I guess I will be waiting for you to make your mob because I dont care if I use it offensively or defensively because its just a game according to Choppy.

    And Bazzzz there is no respect for dirt even if you use it defensively because the reaction is what counts according to Che because its a free world.

    No Nut, it would still matter even if the price was high….because the way people think is different and the reaction would change maybe very little if so many people are against it.

    I agree DB, it can always block a shot even though you are not under a pile of dirt. But it may only be true for baby missiles. The rest, you can still die on that turn.

    Anyway, the scorch community doesnot have and will probably not have any respect even if you use dirt as defensively or offensively.

    Yours,

    Exiled One

    So, let me get this clear and straight for everyone…

    You rubbish everything that experienced, regular players say, even admins who give their free time, for free to assist in keeping this game great, because they do not say what you believe?

    I tried helping you the other day and threw it back in my face with an offensive comment, because the other experienced player didn’t aim the way I suggested for you to aim!

    To say you have a chip on your shoulder would definately seem to underestimate your problems!

    #52909

    Exiled One
    Participant

    LOL

    BigBear nice to hear that you are starting that group of yours …. fine by me, I guess.

    LOL

    I love your warcry.

    LOL

    My chant to everyone that are anti-dirters…
    “DEATH TO ALL THAT OPPOSE US”

    Yours,

    Exiled One

    #52910

    Deathbal
    Participant

    I like the league idea, but i’d rather not wear a cape 🙁

    #52911

    Chopper
    Participant

    @peanutsrevenge wrote:

    So let me get this clear and straight for everyone…

    You rubbish everything that experienced, regular players say, even admins who give their free time, for free to assist in keeping this game great, because they do not say what you believe?

    I tried helping you the other day and threw it back in my face with an offensive comment, because the other experienced player didn’t aim the way I suggested for you to aim!

    To say you have a chip on your shoulder would definately seem to underestimate your problems!

    You got it Peanut….see my previous thread about EO.

    #52912

    Deathbal
    Participant

    I don’t get the pleasure of playing with exiled one too often, but today i did. All he does is dirt self all game. He sometimes moves and then dirts self. Or just dirts self. He does not shoot or attempt to aim at anything. All he does is crap his pants all game long. This is what you seek respect for? It isn’t about making more money or trying to get better, it’s about trying to win the entire game by simply pooping your pants all game long and never taking a single shot. I’m happy you failed.

    Going by the way you play you will never be good. Since you never shoot at anyone. It’s like a soldier that instead of shooting the enemy, he craps his pants. So much so that he covers himself in it.

    You are not alone. I have seen people like you come and go. You will eventually either play the game, or leave out of bordum. Because I have never seen anyone continue to play this game and do nothing. Sooner or later you have to get bored.

    #52913

    PeanutsRevenge
    Participant

    @deathbal wrote:

    I don’t get the pleasure of playing with exiled one too often, but today i did. All he does is dirt self all game. He sometimes moves and then dirts self. Or just dirts self. He does not shoot or attempt to aim at anything. All he does is crap his pants all game long. This is what you seek respect for? It isn’t about making more money or trying to get better, it’s about trying to win the entire game by simply pooping your pants all game long and never taking a single shot. I’m happy you failed.

    Going by the way you play you will never be good. Since you never shoot at anyone. It’s like a soldier that instead of shooting the enemy, he craps his pants. So much so that he covers himself in it.

    You are not alone. I have seen people like you come and go. You will eventually either play the game, or leave out of bordum. Because I have never seen anyone continue to play this game and do nothing. Sooner or later you have to get bored.

    I believe you must have caught him during a serious diarrhea day, as when I have played him he has fired a couple of missiles and lasered the rest of the time while dirted or dirtied others and self.

    However the core of what you said seems to be true, I tried giving him aiming tips, but I simply received typical comments.
    I will not bother again, even when help is asked for by it.

    #52914

    Raden
    Participant

    @Exiled One wrote:

    I remember one time when I complained on using dirt…Raden said, “I wont mind if you use dirt.”
    Guys please me more like him. At least, sadly, he was the only one who said anything like that. The rest are monsters who kept complaining.

    Hello Exiled One,

    I don’t really remember saying that Ex.One, but i probably said that at that time cos i had riots and hogs in my arsenal in that game. I really don’t like dirt tactics, but the weapon is there, so it is free to be used by anyone…..and…really, it can be used to great effect.

    However, to players on the receiving end of this dirt and lasering tactic, it can be really annoying. Actually players who use this tactic are a BIIIIGGG threat, IMO. So, naturally, other players will aim at the dirter/laserer first…why?…to eliminate the biggest threat. And of course, to eliminate the annoying threat (I should say). My first target is usually the easiest kill shot, followed by the biggest threat. However, if I’m trying to kill player A for instance, and player B (a dirter), lasers me, I will change targets and tactics to eliminate player B first. I usually do the same to hoggers too. The thing that also annoys me is that, I have to spend a lot of money, to protect myself from the lasers, and spend a lot of money to buy weapons that can kill the dirter in 1 or 2 shots, while the dirter/laserer doesnt really spends a lot to play that tactic.

    I wouldn’t say I dont complain about dirters during the game, I sometimes do, but hey, its a free world, so feel free to use the dirt, but please don’t complain about players complaining about it, and don’t complain when players start to aim at the dirter first…..after all, everyone wants to survive long enough to make a kill or two every round..

    Dirt is just like another form of shield, but only it is dirt cheap (pardon the pun). It is actually more effective then the small shield or small mag shield cos it takes more than 3 bbm to get through the dirt, to get to the target. If only the price of dirt were more expensive (it should be more expensive than the small shield or small mag shield and just slightly cheaper than the heavy shield), I think it would be more accepted by the scorching community.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.