This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Bonfire 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

FREAK
    Participant

I hate keeping people waiting so I have released version 1.5!!!

1.5 brings the good ol’ Heavy Roller back!
    Not only that but the super sandhog squadron has come!
    I have even brought a new shield in as well!

The big thing in this release is TV!!!!!!!

Sit back and enjoy the destruction as computer controlled bots duke it out in teams and ffa!!!

Here is the link!!!!!!!!!!!

http://download.yousendit.com/9E9479FC53684A9E

Thanks for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~FREAK~

doom
    Participant

I’ll test it.

FREAK
    Participant

alright I’ve sent you a pm.

However…

If you do take my mod…

I SHALL SILENCE THE INSIGNIFICANT FOOL WHO BELIEVES THAT BY TAKING ONES WORK AND CLAIMING IT AS THEIR OWN THAT THEE WILL GET AWAY WITH SUCH AN ACTION!
    I SHALL TAKE YOUR BODY, DISMANTLE IT, RIP IT IN TO PIECES, AND FEAST UPON THY FLESH AND BLOOD!
    AFTER ALL HAS BEEN DEVOURED I WILL THEN SEND THEE BACK INTO THE FIERY DEPTHS OF HELL!
    IF ONE DARES TESTS ME THEN ONE SHALL SOON REGRET THEIR FOOLISH ACTIONS!

InductiveOne
    Participant

Heh, will dl it tonight. And hey, I imagine that was a joke because of doom’s sig, but in general I would stress the oposite. This game, and all its aspects that uses can alter (due in large part to the help of other users who created the wiki and all the help given here on this forum) is deep down open source. Now, I dont speak for everyone, but personaly I feel anything I make for this game, tanks, weapons, whole mods, or whatever, is free for anyone to alter in any way they wish. I would hope that anyone just grabbing things and sticking them in thier project would give some sort of credit, but I stop short of asking for it. And if the person who used something of mine spent a good deal of time altering it to make it suit thier needs better, well, then it’s not mine at all.

I guess I realy mean to say something like, be cool about sharing, everyone else already is. Dont worry about people swiping parts of your hard work, everything you do will be based off other things which are based of other things etc… If someone where to just swipe something from you and claim it as thier own most people would realize it and not use it. We are all deep down a bunch of scorched 3d nerds. Consider everything a comunity effort, and then when you need help you almost wont have to ask. Anyway, always glad to see new people jumping head first into the xml void.

Spectrum
    Participant

You still need gunie pigs for your mod?

FREAK
    Participant

Y not? Wanna test?

Spectrum
    Participant

Sure let me at it!

doom
    Participant

I would like to see some original weapons. more upgraded weapons and sheilds would be nice too.

FREAK
    Participant

my mod is not yet done as i have said b4.
    my newer version will have many more weapons.
    i am trying to create original weapons but it is very difficult to create original weapons since many other mods have many weapons.
    And there are enough shields for now.
    If you want to submit an original weapon idea then please post it on my development topic for destruction mod.

O and btw i have heard about you having a mod.
    is that true?
    could you send it to me?
    I have joined your usergroup.

cbx550f
    Participant

Due to the off-topic nature of the rest of the discussion, the topic has been split. See http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4113 for the moved discussion. – cbx

Bonfire
    Participant

go ahead and pm me the link too.. i need more selection then what is avaible for diffrent style of play..

FREAK
    Participant

Hello all!

It has been a little while since my last release, but I have come back with version 1.3!

The link is on the top of the page.

Have fun!

~FREAK~

jdog
    Participant

Whats new in this version?

FREAK
    Participant

There are a few fixes and tweaks to the 1.2 version.

I have further decreased the lag that some weapons create, changed a few models, and icons for the weapons, and added a nice new minigun weapon and brand new sound effect for it.

Bonfire
    Participant

did you fix the single player problems i told ya about..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.