This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

I will post in the forum with your IP to those who want to know.

WHY DO UKRAINIANS ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THIS SHIT???!!!

Email I just recieved.

Original Message

To: molsondrinker@msn.com
    Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 3:01 AM
    Subject: hack scorched3d

Sorry about my engl. im from uckraine
    In game Demimurych

my 1 hobby security
    my 2 hobby scorched

I found bug on site scorched 3d
    This bug give me any game account

who must know about that ?

Sorry about my eng again

my icq 167653352

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

BTW Gavin, I like the new badge. it looks better!

BOY
    Participant

instead of damning all of them, why not make friends with this one? he seems to be nice, or is he who he says he is. Maybe he could be your ally agains the ol’ “1” perhaps you could hire him to go burn down his house or something. I for one am interested if this is real bug. HELP! SOMEONE PROTECT ME! I’M ONLY A LITTLE BOY, MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO SHORT!

imported_gcamp
    Participant

This WAS a real bug, the guy contacted me today with details and I have now fixed.

Many thanks to Demi for bringing this to my attention.

hobbesme
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

WHY DO UKRAINIANS ALWAYS HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THIS SHIT???!!!

@gcamp wrote:

This WAS a real bug, the guy contacted me today with details and I have now fixed.

Maybe their government promised “a PC in every home & broadband for all”?

Whatever it is, their citizenry is very adept at software & reverse engineering. 🙂

Deathstryker
    Participant

The post title made me laugh.

@gcamp wrote:

Many thanks to Demi for bringing this to my attention.

Maybe he wasn’t so bad after all.

DireWolf
    Participant

I have been killed my Demi many times, he is cool!!!
    he is one of those we should recruit for the tournament!!!

Willis
    Participant

A bug got fixed?

Thats all some of us need to hear 😀

Though it would be nice to see him around the forums, not to be taken the wrong way but I think the phrase “speak for yourself” fits this senerio. 😉

Apollo Tangent
    Participant

Okay,

Demi, I owe you an apology.

Every other Ukrainian that I have had to “deal with” have used double logging, gang tactics, poll flooding and other obnoxious tactics in and out of game.

So you must be the one who drinks “bottled water only”.

I humbly bow and ask forgivness.

May I ask why you brought the exploite to my attention first?

You can PM Gavin at any time.

By me recieving your E-mail, due to other taunts by moke and (-1) I felt taunted.

It’s my fault for taking that out of “context”.

My ID has been ripped off in the not so recent past. My guard is still up, I hope you understand, that I’m very vocal about threats and (hacks).

There are things about this game that I know and don’t exploit. There are things that I keep to myself, and there are tools that I share as well, ie ” warp grid”.

I’m not going to point to myself as who is the better player. You should know that there is a faction of people who victimize other players and who do conspire to “Single people out”.

As a responsible member of the community, I sincerely regret the fact that I did not recognize your bringing this up to me as a flaw in the game.

I am not a developer/ moderator / Admin.

I admit that I did have a “knee jerk reaction”. I’m hoping that the members who are following this thread see that for what it is worth.

I lose respect, when I jump to those conclusions.

If i could be 100 % correct about them, I guess that I wouldn’t be a (human).

Kind regards,

Apollo

P.S. Maybe I shouldn’t be an admin. I was wondering if my temper would get in the way with fairness and you have pointed that characther flaw out.

Demimurych
    Participant

To AT

Apollo It’s my fault. I couldn’t explane to you in my letter that I want to
    find a person who can rectify the error. I thougth as you had such authority
    in the game you can pass the info to whom it may concern. Please, don’t angry
    with me, I couldn’t explane in the right way because of my poor English. I
    apologize once more

udaff
    Participant

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

Every other Ukrainian that I have had to “deal with” have used double logging, gang tactics, poll flooding and other obnoxious tactics in and out of game.

By me recieving your E-mail, due to other taunts by moke and (-1) I felt taunted.

My ID has been ripped off in the not so recent past. My guard is still up, I hope you understand, that I’m very vocal about threats and (hacks).

I’m not going to point to myself as who is the better player. You should know that there is a faction of people who victimize other players and who do conspire to “Single people out”.

😥 Oh poor baby ,=- AT,dont cry.I cant look at that BIG tears and cum on your face.Have A BALLS (c)

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

P.S. Maybe I shouldn’t be an admin. I was wondering if my temper would get in the way with fairness and you have pointed that characther flaw out.

Oh dreams,dreams….You searching your “baby rollers” in Admin Rights?
    They cannot save you from status “duped munt”.You already confirmed your status many times before.So this thread just one more example.

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

I’m not going to point to myself as who is the better player.

lol. Is this new “inferiority complex”? I think it must be named after you.

No more comments to this shit.Hello to your new friend.But watch out.You know about our ukrainian ecology very well…so use condoms both.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@udaff wrote:

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

😥 Oh poor baby ,=- AT,dont cry.I cant look at that BIG tears and cum on your face.Have A BALLS (c)

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

Oh dreams,dreams….You searching your “baby rollers” in Admin Rights?
    They cannot save you from status “duped munt”.You already confirmed your status many times before.So this thread just one more example.

@Apollo Tangent wrote:

I’m not going to point to myself as who is the better player.

lol. Is this new “inferiority complex”? I think it must be named after you.

No more comments to this shit.Hello to your new friend.But watch out.You know about our ukrainian ecology very well…so use condoms both.

It was a mixup, both people seem cool with it, lets leave it there….

Saddistic Fungus
    Participant

lol camp that was sweet man

Deathstryker
    Participant

Good ol’ Moke…. He never lets us down with those offensive posts of his.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.