This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  cbx550f 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

cbx550f
    Participant

@m. O. wrote:

Found the prob. Missing automake. Going fine now.

Excellent – good to hear, and thanks for posting the resolution! 🙂

M. O.
    Participant

YW. Looking and sounging better all the time. Great job to everyone. keeping eye out for the final release. 😀

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Yup good work 🙂 I seem to have edited an earlier post rather than replying again… oh well.

cbx550f
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Yup good work 🙂 I seem to have edited an earlier post rather than replying again… oh well.

I feel your pain – luckily I have always noticed before posting. (So far;))

I like the new “auto skip”, but a question: is it “server configurable”?
    When I noticed that it transcends rounds, I got a bit concerned – we could end up with a game full of 12 “auto-skippers”!

(If we don’t already have) Can we have a server setting for the following:

• Maximum turns allowed for auto-skip
    • Max rounds allowed
    • Max games allowed

Heh, you likely have that covered, you thorough bugger, but just wanted to be sure, and I’m too lazy to try to check it in the source. 😉

Looking good, and sounding REALLY good, btw. I had been thinking of recording and contributing some “ambient sounds”, but everything I was thinking of you have recently added! Worked a bit on a teleport “model” last night… hope to have something soon. If the one I’m working on doesn’t pan out I’ll whip something together that looks somewhat like your icon.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.