This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BOY 12 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

jdog
    Participant

Hello again from the mind of Jdog, been kicking around an idea of some interesting places to scorch each other. One that has been sticking in my mind is, floating islands in the sky. :mrgreen: Being able to blow the land out from under your opponent and watch them fall from the screen! 😈

Another one is from an on-line java verison that has land the same color as the back ground and you can’t tell where the land is. 😉

My last idea is for an outter space area, could have some aliens come by and shoot at the tanks at the end of each round. 😯

That all for now. later

poolee
    Participant

@jdog wrote:

…floating islands in the sky. :mrgreen: Being able to blow the land out from under your opponent and watch them fall from the screen! …

Hell yeah, that would be funny! 😀

jdog
    Participant

Gcamp is any of this possible at some future point of the game, or is it beyond the specs of the engine right now?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

The invisible dirt and alien things are possible but the hanging dirt is not currently possible. It is not possible to have any sort of overhang at all.

Of course I guess it would be possible to put in, but we can’t do it at the moment.

Willis
    Participant

Hmm that would prove interesting idea:

A map void of:

Land
    Water
    Weather
    Wind
    Gravity

ETC

All replaced with pure blackness. And some dots of light to represent stars.

Can we say whoevers lowest wins? Direct shots gun-ho 🙂

jdog
    Participant

I got another idea.

Is it possible to only give a weapon/accessory to a bot, meaning that the bot can either buy or have unlimited number of the weapon/ accessory but the player can’t buy.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Not at the moment. You can specify what weapons the bots will buy in an .xml file. But they buy them the same as a normal player, i.e. they need the money to buy them.

I guess for some mods it may be a nice idea to start them with specific weapons.

BOY
    Participant

how about a weapon that creates a region of invisible dirt? it could be used defensively to protect ones self on irregular terrain from the ever popular rollers or napalm attack.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.