This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous
    Participant

I really appreciate the possibility to open a Camera Window within the Game; i think there is a lot of potential to it. It also gives me a warm, cozy feeling of omnipresence, opposed to the nervous paranoia of camera-sweeping in earlier versions ;).

However, is there already a way to control the viewpoint and/or behavioral characteristics of the secondary camera?

imported_gcamp
    Participant

I really appreciate the possibility to open a Camera Window within the Game; i think there is a lot of potential to it. It also gives me a warm, cozy feeling of omnipresence, opposed to the nervous paranoia of camera-sweeping in earlier versions ;).

Ah good 🙂

However, is there already a way to control the viewpoint and/or behavioral characteristics of the secondary camera?

Sorry there is no way to control it at the moment.
    What type of viewpoints were you looking for?

MaddogJedi
    Participant

I would love to see the camera defaulted to Camera 4 ( weapon chase cam ). Then it would be in place during the turn for the current Behind the Guns view plus it would give you an added action shot when your guns fire. There have been a number of times when I had gotten my free camera view into the perfect spot and did not want to move, and wished I could get a look at the shot cam without losing my camera location.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

You can bring up a second camera window that defaults to the shot view. Just press ‘c’.

MaddogJedi
    Participant

SWEET!!!

Anonymous
    Participant

I was actually looking for the full-flexed functionality of the main camera window, especially the ability to move the camera freely.
    I’m not familiar with the code, but I imagined the secondary camera being (sort of, amateur speaking here) an instance of the main camera, with all it’s glory, including the ability to spawn multiply camera windows for total control; but I guess that’s a little bit over-the-top anyway 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.