This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  BigBear 12 years ago.

• Author

SPYRER
    Participant

With all of the chat on players that could possibly hack or use trainers while playing scorched there are some things you can do to aid your game or things others can be doing to aid theirs.

The Warp grid from AT 😀 (thanks BTW) good for bounce and warp walls

The Control H command good for roller shot I wish I had that command on a golf putting green.

From the old days players have been using transparent rulers to lay on the screen

Programmable calculators are also nice with a good memory function

some of the older players simply played the bots with different wind settings and wrote down the results

Or Laid a sheet of paper on the screen and turned up the contrast to make a tracing with a compass and not, you then put in on plastic and switch the results to match the wind.

You can use certain models to your advantage when using direct shot (the range finder perhaps or scope)

There are so many more ways that you can enhance your game then these examples.

So before questions and comments of hacks trainers and cheats come around keep in mind the player MAY BE JUST THAT GOOD, or is using a aid like some of the one mentioned above.

Adapt improve vise and overcame, till a hack can be detected just accept that some are better then you,

But that doesn’t mean they should gloat either: D

jdog
    Participant

Good old brain power here

BigBear
    Participant

@spyrer wrote:

With all of the chat on players that could possibly hack or use trainers while playing scorched there are some things you can do to aid your game or things others can be doing to aid theirs.

So before questions and comments of hacks trainers and cheats come around keep in mind the player MAY BE JUST THAT GOOD, or is using a aid like some of the one mentioned above.

Adapt improve vise and overcame, till a hack can be detected just accept that some are better then you,

But that doesn’t mean they should gloat either: D

Jeez! Whatever happened to ‘practice makes perfect’? I’d rather take a beating than playing the game like that. I’m not looking to offend, it’s just that to me using any kind of ‘aid’ takes the f u n out of playing and practicing. And if not for fun, why play at all?

And yes, I totally agree that gloating is just silly.

BOY
    Participant

@bigbear wrote:

on the contrary, it is a useful tactic to anger your opponent and throw off his game. 8)

BigBear
    Participant

@boy wrote:

@bigbear wrote:

on the contrary, it is a useful tactic to anger your opponent and throw off his game. 8)

I’d say that depends on context, but sure it can be.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.