This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Deathstryker 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

BOY
    Participant

well, the facts are… it is disgraceful, so live in delial all you want. It changes nothing.

And don’t make me brign my mob down here!

😛

Ebonite
    Participant

I like living in Delial. It’s so much nicer than Denial. Didn’t this thread die over two years ago? Why are admins resurrecting the past?

JiNx
    Participant

lol i was playing with boy and he was talking about the codes lol

Metal Slug Mario
    Participant

So this is u again because?….

BOY
    Participant

it was very late (like now) and I could not type straight.

OKAY!

😉

Hippopotamus
    Participant

true …give him vodka

Deathbal
    Participant

I think resigning should stay as is except for one detail. Assists should be given to all applicable. It may not be a kill, but they deserve the assist for helping remove the player from the map.

JiNx
    Participant

agrees with db that would be fair

BOY
    Participant

sounds pretty good, but I think hobbesme will be upset, feels like it would be eroding the purity of resigning 😆

hobbesme
    Participant

@deathbal wrote:

I think resigning should stay as is except for one detail. Assists should be given to all applicable. It may not be a kill, but they deserve the assist for helping remove the player from the map.

@boy wrote:

sounds pretty good, but I think hobbesme will be upset, feels like it would be eroding the purity of resigning 😆

No, I’d be OK with that compromise — especially since Deathbal supports resigning as a valid tactic. (I still think it’s funny that Gavin was a grassroots resign supporter).

NOT that I’m suggesting anyone go ahead & actually do anything about this yet! Oh heavens no. At least not until we debate & discuss it further.

I think in another 3-4 years time, we’ll all come to a really good compromise on this resign topic.

imported_gcamp
    Participant

Its about time I started deleting all my old topics/replies so I can pretend I said anything I want…:)

Deathstryker
    Participant

@gcamp wrote:

Its about time I started deleting all my old topics/replies so I can pretend I said anything I want…:)

Go ahead. Help me beat your post count.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.