This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_gcamp 13 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

kennywood
    Participant

the following customized weapon allows you to shoot Kenny (poor kenny) like a missile…. hehehe… enjoy, folks!

Kenny Ball
    An explosive kenny
    dball.bmp
    shoot/small.wav
    ../tanks/kenny2.txt

Kenny Ball
    yes
    down
    exp00
    explosions/medium.wav

Anonymous
    Participant

😯

Nice!!!

8)

Knochi
    Participant

Ergh… don`t shoot with my KennyModel 😡

😀

imported_gcamp
    Participant

That reminds me. We said we would add the gorillia model when we could fire bananas, well if we get a banana model the tanks.xml file now supports it 🙂

ruinzV2.0
    Participant

how about someone ripping a kenny .wav for it and host it for those of us who want the full experience of launching the poor kid? 😈

Knochi
    Participant

My Trial Version of Milkshape 3D has expired… 😕
    Perhabs anyone else could do this ?

Knochi
    Participant

Ok ok i did it…. my gorilla.. my banana… your fun !

Here’s the bananamodel

And this is how it looks

Now put it in the game and let us know how to put the Gorilla (w Bazooka) and the banana together

Tell if i should remove the Bazooka of the Gorilla model…

imported_gcamp
    Participant

😀

In game :-

ruinzV2.0
    Participant

i found my old south park album while digging through a bunch of crap so i decided to copy out a bit of kenny and edit it into a wav file. the file is only about 150kb and is pretty short, i added a fade out to the end of it too to simulate launching him into the distance. in case anybody is wondering its from the theme song where he says “…big fat t***ies!”

kennyshot.wav

if that doesnt download properly let me know, id check it myself but sopranos is coming on. enjoy=)

ruinzV2.0
    Participant

ok just coded kenny into my game, i think that first wav is too short so im gonna see if i can find one a bit longer or if i can edit out the music (oh joy). i ran into a problem with the kenny mesh as a projectile. i dont know what os kennywood is running (UNIX?) but the ‘..’ before the location doesnt jump up a directory for me (XP). so i just removed the .’s copied kenny02.txt and its bmp set up a new folder in data/accessories/ titled tanks and stuck the two files in to there. another thing on the sound, i found the explosions to be a little boring for a 200ft tall kenny slamming head first into a mountain. solution: starcraft sounds: zerg building death. adds a nice SPLAT sound. if you have sc you can find a tool to pull the wav’s out from the main file on a lot of fan/clan sites that host mods and such. and if you dont have it i can always host it for you to download.=)

Knochi
    Participant

Is it possible to add many differend Projectile Models to a “Tank” ?
    I would like to make a Bananuke and a Napalm-Coconut for Gorilla 😆

imported_gcamp
    Participant

@knochi wrote:

Is it possible to add many differend Projectile Models to a “Tank” ?
    I would like to make a Bananuke and a Napalm-Coconut for Gorilla 😆

Nice idea, but its not possible at the moment. Each tank model can currently have one weapon model, this model is used for any weapon that does not have a model defined (currently only the baby missile).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.